Zero Gravity and Space countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK.exe

The one and only!
Kart Krew™️
You know the bit towards the beginning of ERZ2 were there is low grav and space countdown.. basically im trying to replecate that scenario.

I been having trouble trying to get the same effect by my self.

I don't know about the low gravity, but space countdown can be used by giving a sector the "Space Countdown" sector effect. (Sector Effect 12, if I'm not mistaken.)

ZmyM4eR.jpg

But what if there is a bottomless pit in the sector? I would need to put the Effect 7 on so that they would die if they toched the floor

I would imagine having an invisible fof with the space countdown inside of the sector would work, but there might be another way to go about doing it.

I dont think i gave enough description...

Ok so this map has an inside area and a outside area (the outside is meant to be space). There are fof platforms around the outside area and some open areas which is the area i mentioned being a bottomless pit

The areas i want Low grav. And space countdown on are the Fof platforms as well as the outside area as a whole.

Tag an invisible FOF with the space countdown sector type and low gravity applied to it to every sector in that outdoors area. You are now free to give the in-level floors the Death pit sector type. You can also tag multiple FOFs to the same sector, so if you create a new tag that has the space countdown/low gravity FOF and a new solid platform, that will solve your problem.

Well i tried this and it kinda worked i guess.

The outside area is space countdown and all but the low grav. is..... no Gravity.

Low Gravity for the fof platforms is fine but the problem is that they only allow space countdown when the player touches the floor, i tried to make it so that the Space countdown should work anywhere in the sector but it has no difference :T

In summery. Outside area has a No gravity and the fof platforms aren't 'space counting' down when i'm in the sector

set the fof to be intangable, and encapsulate the entire section of sectors that are in space. As in, the ceiling and floor match the highest and lowest points in the sector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back