How do i save on a file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVENPUNCHOUT

Born awesome.
Hi! i'm new to the whole, SRB2 thing and i LOVE IT! but i just don't understand one thing: how do i save on a file? example: I want to save my game on file 1... how do i do that? If it helps, here's what i did: Downloaded the game, put it in a winrar file, extracted the source, into a regular folder... and played it! AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAVE!!! please help!

1 players --> Start game --> Save Slot 1 --> Enter

It should save after each zone. (Or if you collected an emerald/token, then it will save that IIRC)

Ah, you're asking how to save the game, right? Well first, if SRB2 is still in the rar file, take it out an put it in a folder. this way it can figure out where it is and can save properly.

Second, SRB2's Save system is based off of Sonic 3's save system and saves after every zone. Keep in mind though that you can't save in unlockable levels from the secrets menu

WOW! thanks glaber! it works!

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

I have one more question, it still doesn't work, is there a button your press to save or something?

Sigh. As they stated up above. The game saves by itself after you complete a zone. For example: if you beat Greenflower Zone 1, 2, and 3 the game will save your progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back