Mft_GreenCavern.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

spriter12

this is my first try at making a match wad, and getting hooked on db at the same time. I've tried to make it fun and difficult at the same time, and i hope i reached my goal. well here it is here
screenies!
srb20021uc8.png
i Intended fo a solid chunk of the action to be underwater( you'll find out how to get there ;) ) and for the rest above ground
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/9097/srb20017px7.png Changed to link. Picture was stretching the tables - Sonict
well i hope you like it.

mikesword221 said:
I can't get from that place cause it won't load. >.> Could you host it on SRB2FFH or Send space?

Yes...please change the download site to something other than the one you originally have. I opened the download page about an hour ago and it's still loading.

EDIT: Thanks for fixing the download. It doesn't matter if its just a match place only, I'll take anything that is good.

no i wouldn't think so >.< . but do you guys like it? any comments? and the download link works fine for me. and i wont usSRB2FFH because i wont work for my browser. and dont even think about telling me to get firefox!

spriter12 said:
and dont even think about telling me to get firefox!
...And why? Firefox is more secure, faster, easier to use, and far more customizable then Internet Explorer. Plus, it actually works correctly on most sites.

I don't mean to be rude, but I don't like when people act like Firefox is the only browser that people are allowed to use. People are allowed to use whichever internet browser they like. It's fine if you like Firefox, but we don't have to like it too.

Plus, there are all those people who are using their parent's computer, because I don't think most parents like the idea of their kids downloading anything that happens to be popular around the internet. Plus, some people actually like IE's layout.

thanks and yes we all share a compy. and being older i can download things , but with dail-up FTL! it takes a while to download 50mb. Sorry but i like Aol for what its worth and i like IE. CAN WE NOW PLEASE GET BACK TO TOPIC!!!

when i try to download (with aol) it gives me an invalid download link error. AND FOR THE LAST TIME BACK BACK TO THE DANG TOPIC!!!! and didn't make it just to talk about file hosters or internet servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back