Battle area new update!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajinD

Was once known as DDMMCC
this is a level i've been working on for quite a while, it's for match, tag and ctf.
hope you all like it!
New screenshots:
The bridge:

Inside the cave:

Near the cave:

Underwater:

In the underwater tunnel:

Updated links:
Sendspace link
SRB2FFH link

Very linear, but I CAN see this used as CTF and carnage-match. (Match with lots of people and mayhem is pretty much everywhere)

I like the bridges, although they are quite tall.

EDIT: The new version is much better, though it still can be considered linear. Those underwater channels can be perfect for tag mode. The bridges lowered levels make it easier, but see if you can make them stairs that don't need to be jumped, if your thinking of a new version.

Read and understand...

Horribly flat with no obstacles.
Annoying jumps to get onto the bridges that connect each section.
Linear to the point of no return.

A CTF map should have more than one path, and each path shouldn't be so tedious to travel through. The easiest way to improve this map would be to make the steps into ramps and add obstacles to each area.

I improved the level (check the first post). Thank you jazz for telling me how i could improve it, but there was no need to link to the wiki (i've read it a lot of times).

It's pretty good.

I know that with a single jump, you can go halfway the stairs, but sometimes it can slow you down. Still, they're improved. =)

Nice Level!! but remember, when you make levels, do not make levels like this guy!!

Thanks, but we don't need stupid image macros that stretch the tables. This isn't 4chan.

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

Speedylizzard14 said:
Nice Level!! but remember, when you make levels, do not make levels like this guy!! *insert image here*
Don't worry, i won't.

Sorry for the double post, but seeing as nobody has responded for a while i best say that it's nice to hear compliments but i need constructive critism. i am trying to improve it but i need the opinion of others on how it could be better.

Speedylizzard14 said:
Nice Level!! but remember, when you make levels, do not make levels like this guy!!

*Insert very large image here*

Confirmation you would like iisang levels many
It made perfect in the game SRB2
The other medication
Soon...

----
Nice one.

update on first post.
Thanks to chaos for giving me advice when i posted it on The Sigsev Café.

Sorry for double post, but after a lot of time improving it, i have finished the next version of my wad. check the first post for the download link!

Sorry for the triple post, buti need constructive critism. i am trying to improve it but i need the opinion of others on how it could be better, and i can't make it better if noone gives me constructive critism.

Sorry for the quadruple post, but i have released a new version. Please download and give constructive critism

mikesword221 said:
delete + repost. It helps when you need to bump but not triple or what ever post. :D
Ok, i'll remember that next time.
BTW, i put new screenshots up on the first post (the old ones were from the first, flat version).
EDIT: also did a small texture fix and made the caves a bit lighter.

I will download the new version now, If it is anything like the last version then it should be ok.

I updated the link (sendspace had taken it down) and added a new one (SRB2FFH link). Check the first post for the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back