Crappy tails bomber(Tails-Bomber.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very simple, Tails gets tired, spawns an item that turret fires at the furthest target. I did furthest because otherwise you hit yourself.

Fun with CTF, makes people run screaming "THEY'RE BOMBING US! RUUUN!".

(The text at the top of the screen is from my script, ignore it, this soc does not include it.)
Screen:
(fixed, screen was too big)
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/2796/srb20175bn6.png

Link:
Size: 2KB
->Download<-
createdxw0.png

Downloading, then reviewing...

Edit: Lol. You can't avoid hitting yourself when Tails gets tired, though. This gave me a idea... When Tails gets tired, he spawns a Black shield, then spawns a damaging object that disappears afterwards. Nice SOC.

Tried the exploding nuke thing, too over powering. Also the hurting yourself is intended, for the "suicide bomber feel".

Thanks for the feedback.

BlueZero4 said:
Simple concept, but it doesn't seem like it takes too much work. :/

Not really actually, I've just never seen anyone attempt it. And I got bored one night, and I was just brain storming ideas, and this was one of 'em. ^_~

Something starnge happened to me,i maked this and...the explotion was infinite,it was in a courner in gfz1,maybe it´s a ``bug´´?

Superusuario said:
i maked this and...the explotion was infinite,it was in a courner in gfz1,maybe it´s a ``bug´´?

"i maked this"
Huh? And the explosions are SUPPOSED to be infinite, they never stop until you land. >_>

Yes.i know but,when i was in the floor...it kepped like that!!!
1:Go to GFZ1
2:Go to the beginning courner
3:Add a Mario pack character
4:Fly as a flying character
5:Get tired inmedeatly(easy with the Mario pack bug)
6:Go away of that courner
7:Am i right?

I could show a picture but...i´m not in my house

There is your problem, you mixed SOCs, things like that happen when you mix SOCs.

Let me make the last post of this page:
1.It says Invalid Download link.
2.Don't mix SOCs, the bad things can happen. Not to mention about wads and socs (EXAMPLE: n00bhogs.soc and sonicoverdrive.wad -Then when overdrive spins, he creates enemies... But they can't hurt you allways...)
3. You're right, there goes tails [image] lol
4.Too bad I can't download this file, and load it in a netgame on april fools day, and tell someone to fly with tails until he gets tired. lol
5.That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back