• Hell No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xykamic

I'll be making a new Wad file called CoM2.wad. I need help because I don't know what files to use. I need somebody's help in creating heartless for the new wad. All I really need are shadows, just draw up some shadow pics.
Please, and thank you.

Kindom Hearts mod, awesome! :mrgreen: That sounds so cool. I'm like a huge kingdom hearts fan so I will love this mod. Sorry I don't know how to wad or mod or anything like that. I would help but I can't sorry. :cry:

Okay I'm gonna need some help making this wad. I'll try and learn how to make the maps, and maybe even customize a few already existing wads. Here is a list of some of the zones:

Traverse Town Zone 1-
Just the second district of Traverse Town, mostly a bunh of shadows which is sadly the only heartless that will be in the game. Sorry, but if I want help I want to give out as little work as possible. Rooms that can be entered will be Leon's hotel room, and the District 3 door. You might be able to go up the clocktower, and across the roof of the buildings. Ringslinger in this mode will be on for the main character because of the spell Fire.

Traverse Town Zone 2
The third district of Traverse Town, there is a boss here, and that is the giant purple suit of armour. It's only attacks are moving around the arena, and throwing it's fists at you. Yay! anyways after you beat this boss there should be a cutscene, but I'll just post the cutscenes up here. So the cutscenes will be on photoshop and I'll post the link up here. Be sure to watch each and everyone in order, or you'll be tiotally lost in the story.

Hallow Bastion Zone 1
Just the beginning of Hallow Bastion where you jump up the ice things, and through the teleporter. Once you get through here you will have to go through another teleporter which takes you underground. You have to find a switch which allows the front gate of the castle to open. Who know's what or who you will fight on the other side.

Hallow Bastion Zone 2
In here you will fight your other, if you're not cheating by using Sonic, Knuckles, or Tails. Other a.k.a. King Mickey. This will take forever to finish or if I want to be lazy, just put a badly drawn Organization coat. After this is done, come to this forum and read the cutscene.

Destiny Islands Zone 1
You're on the island, and you're searching for Sora's house because his is the only boat that hasn't drowned. Once you find his house there will be a button there that opens the gateway to the harbor. Once you get too the gateway that is the end of the level. Of course come to this topic for the cutscene.
Please Note: The Cutscenses, and the wad will be released at the same time, so if the wad is released tomorrow, and the cutscenes take three years to make, you better email me if you want it. (Just in case you don't know, the wad will not be released tomorrow.)

Destiny Islands Zone 2
In this zone you will fight Ansem, unlike the game you only have to fight him once.

The Crossroads Zone 1
In this zone, there are no heartless at all. All you do is go down the correct path, and you get t your goal.

Castle Oblivion 1
In this zone you fight the final boss, Xemnas. Sadly... I cannot reveal what happens in this cutscene for it will be a huge spoiler. I'm going to post the storyline here in a few minute so keep for the update.

Unlockable
Like in SRB2 you collect Keychains not emblems. Once you get all the Keychains you will unlock a secret stage called Olympus Collosium. Yes there are heartless at the entrance, but the boss is Sephiroth. Heck yeah!

Okay here are some of the spots that I need:
-I need some sprites of Sora just standing still
-Man in a black coat just floating around, and getting hurt, the sprites need to be pretty tall since he's human, erm... Nobody.
-Sephiroth standing still, walking, and running while swinging his sword
-Somebody who can e-mail me some textures of castle oblivion, Traverse town, Hallow Bastion, and destiny islands.
-I've got the music for the wad. If somebody wants to suggest any tracks, or mix some tracks and let me see them feel free to do so.
-I'll design the Keychains the player has to find
-I don't know how to activate the unlockables like you have to do a certai n thing to unlock nights mode. So I need somebody to help me with that

*coughcoughmysticwilllockthetopicseeingtheresnoworkdonecoughcough*

However, I too love Kingdom Hearts, so I want to see this when it's done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back