Ever wait ages for something you ultimately don't get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
Happened to me today. I went to the RMV to take a test for my learner's permit, waited an hour, and got told that I couldn't take the test because the copy of my birth certificate my dad provided didn't have a raised seal on it.

Anything like this happen to you guys?

This happens quite often with my mom. I'll need her to take me somewhere to get something, and she tells me she'll take me later in the day. Later in the day comes, and she's suddenly too tired to do anything. I've lost count of the times this has happened.

SRB2 1.1. *shot*

But seriously, no. Granted, due to several complications, I didn't get my license until at least one week after my 16th birthday, I still got it.

Chisuun said:
This happens quite often with my mom. I'll need her to take me somewhere to get something, and she tells me she'll take me later in the day. Later in the day comes, and she's suddenly too tired to do anything. I've lost count of the times this has happened.

Same Here, Happens almost all the time, not as much anymore though(Real glad it doesn't).

Well, today I went to the RMV again with the proper documents, and passed the test for my learner's permit, so it all turned out okay. Let us continue to discuss things we wait for that we never get, however.

Yeah, My dad promised to get a swing set for us when I was 7.(Because we moved to a new house and our old one had a swing set.)

Yea, I am more than double that age.

(I ask him and he said "Your too old son." I though "Yeah! Because I have been waiting years!!!")

Moral of story: Never ever promise your children ANYTHING because they will remember!! (So, Just said " I can't prosime you that") Trust me!

Waiting for Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and now i´m expecting a new Trauma Center game, it may not sound like that related to topic, but I REALLY would like to hear any news about any new Trauma Center game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back