super form level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hmh if it counts the last level in Mystic Realm is a super sonic only level.
Although if you are talking about regular SRB2, wait and see =P

Whackjood said:
Well hmh if it counts the last level in Mystic Realm is a super sonic only level.

Maybe there will be a secret level if you get all the 8 EMERALDS. 8)

Silver Da Hedgehog said:
Whackjood said:

Maybe there will be a secret level if you get all the 8 EMERALDS. 8)
There's already a secret area with secret unlockables that you get if you get the secret emerald and take it to a not-so secret level. I'm not telling you how or what, as it's a secret.

hmh said:
Ok I was wondering are there going to be any all super sonic levels? :?

Yes. However, SRB2 can't process anything over 1135, and Super Sonic's level is OVER NINE THOUSAND! *shot*
So, no Super Sonic levels for you. For now, anyways.

Same user, anyone?

Really, this isn't too much of a deal, since it isn't ban evasion or anything. Unless someone wants to say it's unnecessary to have two accounts, then just delete one. Ask the user before picking which one, though.

Though it's not really SuperSonic, it's NiGHTS mode. Which uses the sprites of SuperSonic because it's more Sonic-ey.

Not to mention it's not just Slumber Circuit. There's also Digiku's software-raping mod Botanic Serenity Zone, and the unlockable Spring Hill Zone.

For some reason I'm suddenly looking forward to the final SRB2's levels. Never, ever remind of me levels in SRB2 1.1, or I'll all excited even though its gonna be a LOOOONNGGG time from now before it'll be released.

Why not release a SRB2 1.09.5? Really, I'd rather see that than wait ages and finally getting the final version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back