New videos on our YouTube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue

ALAM STOP BREAKING THE S
Posted by Jazz on 11-14-2010 01:45 AM.

For those of you who aren’t subscribed to our YouTube channel or are otherwise not in the know, I recently uploaded four new videos to our official channel. Since Spazzo is no longer around much anymore, he has given me control over STJr’s YouTube account and Email account (stjr AT srb2 DOT org) I’m not an enormous fan of Twitter, so I’m afraid our Twitter account is going to stay dead.

But enough of that! Spazzo promised a “Multiplayer Trailer Coming Soon” about eight months ago. So I uploaded videos of raw gameplay footage of our major multiplayer gametypes: Match, Tag, CTF and Race. For those of you who already play SRB2 online religiously, there is nothing all that new to see here other than a couple rounds of SRB2 in decent video quality. For those of you who have yet to play SRB2 at all, or play SRB2 online, this is a great first glimpse into the world of netgaming.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SRB2SonicTeamJr

Maybe some 2.1 info might be forthcoming. Who knows?

More...

I was wondering when those vids would get mentioned in this sub-forum. So teh Spazz has gone virtually JTE on us, can't say I wouldn't if I could go back to Retro.

2.1 stuff? Maybe I won't unsub that channel after all. (Doing cleanup of my subs' dead or not entertaining channels)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back