Frame Soc

Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTW

Call me Sig!
I have two enemy socs. They both have around Frame 1300 or something. Then one enemy changes into the other and I don't want that. How do I keep this from happening?

It is impossible to determine this unless we know WHY it is happening.

So leik, copypaste the contents of the SOC into a post or something so we can diagnose the problem.

If they both have Frame 1300, then they're both using the same set of information. So of course both enemies will be the same; they're using the same state information. You can't have overlapping state numbers if you don't want this to happen, so you need to change which states are used by one of the enemies.

And aside from that, double-check the spawn state on both objects, and the mapthingnumber on each object, and look at your test map to be sure they match. Double-check whatever else you can think of while you're at it, there could easily be something else wrong with the SOC that you're missing.

Also, assuming you intend to share the SOC code, use Pastebin, and post a link to the resulting page after you've pasted the text, and clicked send.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back