Sonic Tank Blast -Demo 1-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard the song for the first boss before, but i can't remember what it is...
SOMEONE HELP ME

That mod is win, and that song pushed it to epic win.

Scizor300 said:
I've heard the song for the first boss before, but i can't remember what it is...
SOMEONE HELP ME

That mod is win, and that song pushed it to epic win.

Corneria theme from Starfox.

So that's where Hyper Knux got that song...

Anyways, me and Blade have decided that we won't have enough time to release a new demo of this before ME, I just wanted to let you know so you won't have you hopes up and then get them crashed back down.

I may start porting stuff to ME pallet though, that way we can get a version for ME ready a bit after it's release, I'll check with fist Blade though.

Um, you forgot that I tested too. It was quite earlier, but I did.

Anyway, I'll download. From what I played it was pretty good.

Well I saw this, and decided to give it a shot. My reaction was kinda sub-par. I can definitely tell a lot of effort was put into this, and it shows, but the game play was rather difficult at times, it seemed rings were too short of supply, and really, just things moved so slow I actually got bored. The concept was quite good, and I tried a 2 player match. It was okay, but I didn't get much of a different feel from regular match. Bomb rings I feel are really under-powered. While all you have to do is run into someone to hurt them, since I'm moving so slow, it is difficult to do so. Not to mention that every time I they hit a wall they automatically blow up. This really makes them hard to use with any strategy. Homing ring didn't change. Auto ring was kinda neat, but really puts people at a disadvantage due to it's short range.

All in all, it is a very nice concept, but I just think it needs improvement. Also, excellent choice of music for the boss.

I keep on getting this error while playing Sonic Tank Blast 2 (which terminates the game):

'signal_handler():segment violation'

Why is this so?

Zero Falcon said:
I keep on getting this error while playing Sonic Tank Blast 2 (which terminates the game):

Why is this so?
Be sure you play the game in the normal SRB2 exe and not on something like SRB2CB or prettySRB2. Otherwise I'm not sure of your problem.

tailsmastermind said:
Zero Falcon said:

Why is this so?
Be sure you play the game in the normal SRB2 exe and not on something like SRB2CB or prettySRB2. Otherwise I'm not sure of your problem.

Well you are partly right, it works for SRB2 CB but it won't work for PrettySRB2. But there might be another reson, If you was hosting a netgame with stb-demo1.wad (or just joining one) then it will give that message, to fix that use stb-demo1netgame.wad and not the other one for netgames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back