My Little Pony: Fighting Is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobinator

My thoughts on your posting
Grab the video here!

Never change, My Little Pony fanbase. Never, ever change. Sure, this footage is super, super early, but the animation on this is pretty much a total match for the show.

Also, before anybody asks, no, it's not MUGEN. It's Fighter Maker 2K, which means that there's apparently going to be online play built in. I'm gonna main Spike. :V

Also, I like this bit from the FAQ:

FAQ said:
Q: Why Fighting ponies?

A: Why not?

Q: No, really. Doesn’t that go against the show’s message?

In Twilight’s words:

"Dear Princess Celestia. Today I learned a valuable lesson.

Sometimes, your friends may be too stubborn to see the truth, but you can always beat some sense and friendship into them. Hard.

Your faithful student Twilight Sparkle.

p.s. How's your eye healing, BTW?, Hope I didn't go too hard on you"

And Celestia’s Reply:

My Most Faithful student Twilight Sparkle.

My eye is healing rather well, thank you. How’s the moon’s weather this time of the year?

Your benevolent dictator,

Princess Celestia

This game looks lovely. Greatest FAQ ever.

I'm going to main Fluttershy... if that's ok with everyone...

Bob wants me to host a tournament when this comes out.

Being the nice guy I am, I'm going to host a tournament when this comes out.

As much as I'm supposed to like Rainbow Dash, I'll probably end up maining Applejack. I really like the style they've got going for her. We'll see, though~

This is just ...wrong.
But meh I won't download it, I'm not that much of a fan of fighting games.

I'm going to main Fluttershy... if that's ok with everyone...

28685%20-%20i've_had_it%20rarity.JPG

With mai Rarity, it's on like Donkey Kon- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....uh? Wha?

Lol but seriously, I'll make sure to make every Fluttershy user suffer. That damn pony is too mainstream >:(

That damn pony is too mainstream >:(

Only because that damn pony is so adorable <3
I just wonder what kind of different attacks these ponies will have. When I think of it, Fluttershy sounds like she'll be pretty underpowered. Every other pony has either magic or strength or something, but she's just nice.

Originally Posted by Ice
When I think of it, Fluttershy sounds like she'll be pretty underpowered. Every other pony has either magic or strength or something, but she's just nice.

She'll probably call in her animal friends for reinforcements. Birds diving out of the sky and whatnot. She might be one of those "stand far away and abuse my projectile attacks" characters.

Actually, forget what I said earlier about maining someone else.

idunno.png

The GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie will annihilate all of you! (Assuming she's added in. :u)

Ahh.

This is hilarious and awesome at the same time.

Probably not going to play this though. Not much of a Fighting game fan.

^It's not that I don't care, it's that I don't consider actually playing this game. But I figure now I might as well play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back