Suggestions

hold the core
(rules, there is 4 core in map, if you get core, you will get points (1 sec 10 poins) and you cannot do special moves like thok, flying or gliding, and if you have some amount of points first, you win. if you get hit by someone's ring, you will drop your core.)

Shards mode. That is all.

A Cat said:
Platforms that move left and right.
Spirit Crusher said:
Don't tell me you never heard of PolyObjects.
Yeah, Spirit Crusher, you were right. A Cat doesn't know a thing about PolyObjects. Sorry for not to listen to you :)
And I learned how to make PolyObjects!

Commands back
lightdash on/off
homing on/off
gravity on/off (that actually works on netgame, it's 1 great thing if you play in hangout servs)

Are you serious? There's a reason Lightdash was removed, and that was because it sucked.

--

gametypes back
SA coop

What's SA coop? If you mean the God-awful Adventure Example mode with Coop, again there's a reason why it was removed.

IF you don't mean the two combined, there already is Coop, and SA mode was god-awful.

--

other things back
XMAS mode

They made it quite clear that Christmas mode won't return.

--

more commands

spinjump on/off
dash on/off (it turns spindash into dash)
spinhurt on/off (any spin moves hurt player)

Ever play devmode?
If you want these in Online Multiplayer, you're out of luck. I doubt these would be added.

---

more gametypes

hold the core
(rules, there is 4 core in map, if you get core, you will get points (1 sec 10 poins) and you cannot do special moves like thok, flying or gliding, and if you have some amount of points first, you win. if you get hit by someone's ring, you will drop your core.)

Eh, it seems like a fine gametype, but I don't like it that much.

Suggestion about the intro:

When Eggman is like "Jetty-Syns, open fire!" shouldn't the Jetty-Syns actually fire instead of staying still and letting Tails hack into their memory? I think there should be an extra part where Sonic knocks them out, but doesn't exactly destroy them, then let Tails hack into their memory banks.

Suggestion about the intro:

When Eggman is like "Jetty-Syns, open fire!" shouldn't the Jetty-Syns actually fire instead of staying still and letting Tails hack into their memory? I think there should be an extra part where Sonic knocks them out, but doesn't exactly destroy them, then let Tails hack into their memory banks.

That always did fluster me. Robotnik told them to Open Fire, yet they never did. Sonic and Robotnik just yelled at each other, and then Robotnik flew off. Somehow the jettysons let Tails hack into them? ...That makes no sense at all.

I've got an idea. This would just be for the newer Sonic fans (like me), but it would still be pretty cool. Modern Homing Attack. It has a larger radius, so you can home in on enemies from farther away (like in the newer games), and it uses that weird lock-on target sprite from the SRB2 file. I'll post a picture of it..
targetb.png
It might've been removed from srb2.srb, but it could be added. Or maybe a totally different target sprite would be useful.

I've got an idea. This would just be for the newer Sonic fans (like me), but it would still be pretty cool. Modern Homing Attack. It has a larger radius, so you can home in on enemies from farther away (like in the newer games), and it uses that weird lock-on target sprite from the SRB2 file. I'll post a picture of it..
targetb.png
It might've been removed from srb2.srb, but it could be added. Or maybe a totally different target sprite would be useful.

The only problem with this is the fact that it would need a drawback of sorts, like if you're jumping you get slowed down to 60% of your normal speed or something.

Speaking of which, would it be possible to add a sort of server modification thing that allows admins of servers to change the behaviour of certain items, sort of like the SourceMod plugin for Source games?

It would be nice if there was a larger limit on text when kicking/banning someone. It's not always easy to shorten the reason.

Idea for a new ability.
Name: Bubble
It would work like this: When the player presses the jump button while not on the ground, a bubble would appear around him for half a second, and if he was underwater, then the water-timer would reset. The part that would make it less godmod-y: It only works underwater, and their could either be a ring reduction (like losing 5 rings whenever used), or a time limit (like waiting 10 seconds to use it again), although the ring reduction would work better. When not underwater, you would get a small boost, similar to a double jump, but with less height.

Idea for a new ability.
Name: Bubble
It would work like this: When the player presses the jump button while not on the ground, a bubble would appear around him for half a second, and if he was underwater, then the water-timer would reset. The part that would make it less godmod-y: It only works underwater, and their could either be a ring reduction (like losing 5 rings whenever used), or a time limit (like waiting 10 seconds to use it again), although the ring reduction would work better. When not underwater, you would get a small boost, similar to a double jump, but with less height.
Very powerful in DSZ, not very powerful everywhere else. A time limit of 10 seconds would also not make any sense considering it takes more than 10 seconds to drown. And a ring reduction would make it a horrible thing to use outside of water.

I know this would change the gameplay alot, but how ´bout bouncing a little after hitting a wall while spinning (not jumping)? I don´t think is much of a bad idea, altrough it would make servers a little more unstable.

Very powerful in DSZ, not very powerful everywhere else. A time limit of 10 seconds would also not make any sense considering it takes more than 10 seconds to drown. And a ring reduction would make it a horrible thing to use outside of water.
Maybe I didn't explain it well enough.

The ability would reset the water-timer back to zero and would deduct five rings under-water, while not under-water, the player would perform a tiny variation of a double jump without a ring deduction. The ring deduction would make it less god-like, and the shortened double-jump would provide a solid move for above-water, although hampering it to make it more fair, while still being useful under-water. Also, just to make it more clear, the double jump would only happen above water.

An option to create a passworded server, makes private games easier.

What about making tag moves for each character, like tails' ability to fly somebody? I know it might not fit the old style of the game, but it would make cooperation more entertaining.
I also think this way.
It would be cool bringing things back from S3&K.
Tails will not lift people when in water. He'll get tired instantly.
Knuckles could carry people in his back, like Sonic Advance 3 (I don't have any idea of how SRB2 would support that, but it's just a suggestion.)
Sonic gives extra boost to any player.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

targetb.png
Virt, this texture exists on srb2.srb. Its name is TARGET(O RLY?). You know, you had an excellent idea.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back