• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super mystic sonic wad.

would you like SMS in a netgame,and is this a good idea?

• Dude,you GOTTA finish this! This is the best wad EVER!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great wad with some original idea's ^_^

• Pretty nice,and some original idea's here and there.

• Actually,i don't like this at all,and it doesn't have any original idea's

• WTF!? We are now rivals for life!

• Whats the story behind Super Mystic sonic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's better. Now it doesn't look like some kid wanting to make Sonic look yellow so he used paint and colored it all over the place. No, it looks way better now.

yeah, whenever i edit sprites, i just go right to the shading and nothing else, to save time and just be done with the sprites :P

Super mystic sonic said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Don't double-post. Use the
icon_edit.gif
button instead.

Well,actually HAD to post again because of the screens. And i don't like using the
icon_edit.gif
button. I love using the
icon_quote.gif
button.And please comment about my shots, instead of my posts.

ADMINSTRATORS! When can I upload my avatar again? I'll make it smaller so it can fit.
By god, you just can't listen. For one, ignoring Shuffle and not putting a space after your commas is just mean(But I acknowledge that you are doing so now, but it was still mean to purposely do the opposite, in another topic.), and it is against the rules to double-post, so you can't use the quote button to add things to your post. And, WTF does putting up pictures have to do with using the edit button? YOu don't need to make antother post to add in tags/images. Also, just put shading into the first beta, then just release 2 of them. Amounts of betas shouldn't be something you decide on at the beginning. One last thing, Mystic told you, quite blatantly, that your avatar privelidges will be returned within a week of the loss, and begging will only make the wait longer. Also, keep in mind that you don't just have to small down the picture, it needs to be below a certain filesize, and if you break the avatar rules again, your avatar priviledges will be taken away permanently, like mine were. Just a friendly warning. ^_~

Concerning the "Putting spaces after your commas" issue, if it happened in another topic, why are you talking about it here? Also, if he fixed it, wouldn't that mean that we was listening?

Yes, but I just wanted to address it, and use it as an example to how he seems to have problems listening to people.

Roboashura said:
By god, you just can't listen. For one, ignoring Shuffle and not putting a space after your commas is just mean(But I acknowledge that you are doing so now, but it was still mean to purposely do the opposite, in another topic.), and it is against the rules to double-post, so you can't use the quote button to add things to your post. And, WTF does putting up pictures have to do with using the edit button? YOu don't need to make antother post to add in tags/images. Also, just put shading into the first beta, then just release 2 of them. Amounts of betas shouldn't be something you decide on at the beginning. One last thing, Mystic told you, quite blatantly, that your avatar privelidges will be returned within a week of the loss, and begging will only make the wait longer. Also, keep in mind that you don't just have to small down the picture, it needs to be below a certain filesize, and if you break the avatar rules again, your avatar priviledges will be taken away permanently, like mine were. Just a friendly warning. ^_~
Generally, I don't like people doing that, but for once it's actually intelligent. Seriously, man, look at what you're doing. This image sums up this topic (especially the poll) quite nicely.

bobsqu.gif

Thanks, and I like the picture, made me laugh. Too bad some people(not anyone in particular) won't care, undoubtedly.

HUGE UPFAT! Errrr....update!

I got some good news, and some bad news. And a question.....plus screens!

good news
Finnally, you found the screens!

bad news
It gonna take some time to release the wad!

question....
I made a character before, (that sucked...) but I can't let it work in single player! I made the menu picking and stuff, but it won't work. I also tried to copy Shadow's menu stuff, but it just won't work! What do I need to type in objectgfg? (if i spelled it correctly here)

screens

You found em!

playm13rs.png

play11yf.png

play281se.png

playd3d77xz.png

playe12bu.png

playa14ti.png

Why is the character select image still edited from Amy? It makes him look girly.

And the belly is too flat, weird-person-who-doesn't-draw-bellies-correctly!

FoxBlitzz said:
Why is the character select image still edited from Amy? It makes him look girly.

And the belly is too flat, weird-person-who-doesn't-draw-bellies-correctly!

Because thats NOT a official screen. Thats why I didn't put it in the screens section. This one MIGHT be the official one once you tell me what was wrong with it.

smschar3wf.png

PS: Yes, the picture will be edited from the amy picture.

EDIT:

play56cv.png
73kp.png
64hp.png
51al1.png

Yeah, these are new images from the TRUE upcoming official SMS.wad! There are big differences in pictures now.

New
play51hw.png

Old
play56yn.png

Little credits: thanks, Flame! For letting me know about a wonderfull painting program! Paint pro 9! (Yes,I looked it up for just few hours and look whats done!)

The picture still looks to girly.

How about this?

sms1qw.png

And for the OBJCTCFG, you can use MAINCFG, but there's practically no difference.

This from my character i made, working in 1.09.2.

Code:
#carter/ree-c by ree-c
SRB2 version = 109

Character 6
PlayerName = carter/ree-c
PicName = REECCHAR
SKINNAME = carter/ree-c
Status = 32
PlayerText =              as fast as knux 
                 speed thok

the character made by
ree-c.

#

And the S_SKIN.

Code:
name = Carter/ree-c
face = REECICON
facename = REECNAME
ability = 0
normalspeed = 32
thrustfactor = 5
accelstart = 140
acceleration = 45
spin = 1
startcolor = 112
endcolor = 127
jumpheight = 100
prefcolor = 14

ree-c said:
The picture still looks to girly.

How about this?

sms1qw.png

holy hell,how did you make that background?

If i do some editing with that sonic from my picture, and use that background....

YOU GOTTA GIVE ME THAT BACKGROUND!
If you do,i'll set you in the credits from SMS!

the backround is simple :)

its simply from your desktop backround
(right click > properties > desktop > and select your wallpaper)

Its not hard, if you use winxp its already there...

mine is: C:/WINDOWS/web/wallpaper/vortec space.jpg

i kind f*** up mine...

I was bored to, this is nowhere as good as neo's, but i can't get that glowy thingy with nero photosnap. >.<

srb200030eh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back