zelda 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, about 4 years back, I had an idea. It was basically Ocarina of Time, but set in America, 20XX, and Link had a motorcycle.

Jurai_Madman said:
You know, about 4 years back, I had an idea. It was basically Ocarina of Time, but set in America, 20XX, and Link had a motorcycle.
Featuring George Bush as Ganondorf?

There are rumors that say that the zora in the picture (It looks like a zora to me) could be the master sword in a humanoid form, I personaly think that this would be an good plot twist if it was true.

^What was wrong with British talking swords? D:

You know, I still think there is an epic battle where his sword breaks...

If the master sword talks it cant be any more annoying then navi right?.......Right?
I wonder if it will be a direct sequal to twilight princess (Like MM was to OoT and PH was to WW) I personaly hope not cuss they realy cant do anything with the ending to make a sequal, OoT had navi wondering off and WW had link joining the pirats so they realy needed a sequal for closure, can any of you guys think of a way to make a direct sequal for twilight princess?

Actually, I did not get to Ganon, because Link was too busy finding pieces of heart. Though, if anything, Ganon was more akin to Sigma from MMX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back