Top 5 Sonic games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Whoo generic thread. Now generic posts.

Number One - Sonic Heroes
It's just awesome. An actual 3D Sonic with speed.

Number Two - Sonic The Fighters
Awesome twist for a fighting game. Much more unique than the generic Mortal Kombat and M.U.G.E.N. or whatever the hell it is people use for fighting games these days.

Number Three - Sonic 2
It's fast, its fun, and simple. Is there anything else left to say? Hidden Palace, Wood Zone, Desert Zone, and Winter Hill would've made the game even better. Track 10 is awesome.

Number Four - Sonic CD
The time idea is unique. Level Select is perfect for Time Attack on certain time periods without the pain of finding the signs.

Number Five - Sonic 3K
...don't even have to explain this one...

This is off the top of my head, there are a lot better Sonic games than these:

1. Sonic CD
2. S3&K
3. Sonic Adventure
4. Sonic 2
5. Sonic Heroes(Gameplay is win, just not the story)

Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sonic 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Easy. I don't know if SRB2 can be included though...

Sonic 3 and knuckles
Sonic 2/knuckles in sonic 2
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic riders 1
Sonic and the secret rings.
(Sonic Cd never played and Sonic riders 2 didn't have speed so..)

Sonic3&Knuckles
Sonic Rush Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Riders
Sonic Adventure

1) Sonic 2 - Glitch to change sonic's color
2) Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Hyper Sonic/Tails/Knuckles
3) Sonic R - Fun in opinion
4) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle - Cool and fun levels
5) SegaSonic The Hedgehog - Multiplayer classic arcade game

I do believe I have posted this more times than I can count. Oh well.

1)Sonic 2
2)Sonic CD
3)Sonic 3K
4)Sonic 3D Blast/Flickies Island
5)Sonic Adventure

1. Sonic Adventure;
2. Sonic Adventure 2;
3. Sonic 3 & Knuckles;
4. The two games that make the above;
5. Sonic CD.

Honourable mentions for Sonic Heroes teamwork, but it didn't make it due to multi-hit enemies that weren't bosses along with the same level rotation for wach team, and Shadow the Hedgheog for having good level design, not made due to guns which just didn't work in that game.

Autosaver said:
Sonic 3 and knuckles
Sonic 2/knuckles in sonic 2
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic riders 1
Sonic and the secret rings.
(Sonic Cd never played and Sonic riders 2 didn't have speed so..)
Ok, I am playing a game meanr ro have speed. Some random person said it's slow, does that mean it's slow?

1) Sonic the Fighters - Chaos and I have epic hyper battles and dog fights there. I'm Sonic, Fang, or Tails. He is Grey Sonic, Bean, and Bark.

2) Sonic Shuffle - 3/4 as much minigames that MP has, but they are so incredibly fun.

3) Sonic Heroes - Epic Bobsleds

4)

1: Sonic the Hedgehog CD and Sonic 3 & Knuckles
3: Sonic the Hedgehog 2
4: Sonic Adventure
5: Sonic the Hedgehog '91 and Sonic 3D Blast(Saturn Version)

1. Sonic R - (COOL GRAPHICS, AWESOME CHARACTERS, SWEET LEVELS)
2. Sonic Jam - (3D Gameplay, introducing "Sonic world")
3. Sonic Drfit 2 - (two words, PURE OWNAGE, Cool characters)
4. Fighters - (the first sonic fighting game)
5. Sonic Rivals (Bringing back 2D baby!)

5. Sonic Riders
4. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
3. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
2. Sonic Adventure
1. Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles

I keep seeing several posts with crappy games on their tops. IMO, Sonic Riders and Sonic Heroes failed. Theonly thing I like about Sonic Heroes was being a ninja and I couldn't find anything good about Sonic Riders.
1. Sonic CD
2. S3&K
3. Sonic R
4. Sonic Drift 2
5. Sonic Drift

nitro_the_hedghog said:
The
only thing I like about Sonic Heroes was being a ninja and I couldn't find anything good about

Just because it isn't exactly a Sonic game doesn't make it a bad game as a whole. Actually, I'd choose Heroes over the Adventure series. It's the most to a classic Sonic game that you would see these days. And besides, even IGN gave it an 8/10. Only the Playstation version sucked. :V

Chaos said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
The
only thing I like about Sonic Heroes was being a ninja and I couldn't find anything good about

Just because it isn't exactly a Sonic game doesn't make it a bad game as a whole. Actually, I'd choose Heroes over the Adventure series. It's the most to a classic Sonic game that you would see these days. And besides, even IGN gave it an 8/10. Only the Playstation version sucked. :V
Yeah, actually play the game. Meaning, don't be a prick about the glitches, get used to the controls, and love the game for what it is.

I've played the game. Several times, in fact. I didn't like it. The whole time I was playing it I had the feeling that it needed more to it.

Playing the game made it feel like it wasn't complete. You could easily pass through levels without even trying. The only reason I beat it was to see if it would get better, which didn't work. The multiplayer also sucks. It's hard to tell where you are, even if you have played it for a while. Although I must say I loved the special stages, I didn't like much else. It was like one of those weird movies that are horrible in the beginning but you keep watching it to see if it gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back