MetalRobotnik.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wad is just awsome XD

But i don't know if you named it metalrobotnik because you wanted to but if i stick with the sonic the hedgehog the movie it's ''dark eggman'' with eggman inside but still it's awsome ^^

Open console and type in devmode and then scale 400 it feels as if you're playing a giant mecha game XD, funniest character ever, pro's for you but the fact it cannot dash and it's too big that you cannot see what's in front of you (and he cannot shoot either) makes this character a nerfed character, fun to play with still for humours sake.

I acctually made him before but I was banned from the mb at the time so I had no chance of releasing him. Anyway he is better then mine( My Metal robotnik featured no level select stuff more glitches and did not include a high jump) .Anyway nice job.

I guess the facts its... Ya'know... Way too big, funny, and actually the final boss of the game PLAYABLE is what makes it what it is. ^.^

People who ask for the cape: This wad is made from the game's sprites, does he have cape in the game? No, thats what I tought. Besides, Senku is working on his Senku Niola WAD, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back