Longest game you´ve played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be Splinter Cell 3 Chaos Theory, Seriously...It takes me 30 or more minutes to Complete one level. (Specially the 3rd one)

Animal crossing... Wait, you wanted a game that ends?

The longest game I have played from beggining to end was half-life 1 for the pc. I'm still working on finishing the more confusing PS2 version though.

Morrowind would be something anyone would agree with. But besides that, I would have to say Disagea and KH 358/2 days. Disagea is self explanatory, but 358, despite the short hours of play it would take, somehow puts you in a world of which time just slows down. So from harvesting hearts and re-coning areas, what may of been in reality being a few minutes felt more like hours. Besides, considering the customization and challenges given to you, time is wasted withing good reason.

Gotta agree on the tales of symphonia thing, Though really any of the 'tales of' fall under that catagory. The whole series is so replayable and multipalyer <3

Dragon age: origins takes a while to complete if you actually do everything. took me 60 hours first playthrough, and I'm over 20 on the expansion.

Kingdom Hearts 2.

Took me long the first time around, but every other playthrough seems like a breeze now.

Tales of Symphonia, I've played that so long, so much to do in it and the other playthroughs keep you going and going.. x_x
Tales of Vesperia is also pretty long as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back