[Open Assets] Virtual Boy Blast 2.

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
*EDIT*
Releasing a update as the cyan bit of the palette wasn't changed since I thought it was mainly used for the transparent pixel via XWE. *Turns out ACZ's Sky uses this and so if you looked up in first-person mode with ACZ's sky you'll get blinded by the cyan bit.*

Altered some bits here and there and hopefully doesn't become an eyesore to some but then again maybe not.
==========
Ever wanted to play SRB2 on the Virtual Boy? Now's your chance with this file. *Virtual Boy system not included.*

Jokes aside, this is just a simple palette swap to kinda make it look like you're playing it on the Virtual Boy. The palette isn't perfect due to some lightning issues in dark areas but I suppose this should be good enough for a release. By the way... playing CTF with this file is not recommended.

The Shield Monitors have been given a Letter to hopefully help identify them in this file.

[Shield Monitor ID Chart]
N -> Armageddon Shield
F -> Force Shield
E -> Elemental Shield
W -> Whirlwind Shield
A -> Attraction
srb2main.png

As per usual, if there's any problems, let me know.

Attachments

• VirtualBoyBlast2.zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 630
  • srb20000.png
    srb20000.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,009
  • srb20001.png
    srb20001.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 861
  • srb20002.png
    srb20002.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 833
  • srb20003.png
    srb20003.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,020
  • srb20004.png
    srb20004.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,018
Last edited:
With SRB2 being 3D and having a FP-mode, this would have been a killer app playing it in first-person on a VB, minus all the headaches and other problems the system could cause.

Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back