Virt's MD2 Pack (SA2B Egg Robo added 10/28/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd try my hand at 3D-modeling. What do you guys think?

j8ks9d.png

Okay, so the model itself is done, but I'm going to need someone else to do the texture mapping (after I'm done making the texture).

1y8ebb.png

Heeeeeere he comes! Better get to the top of the stage and close the door before you... y'know.... die. Metal Sonic MD2 is here!

I'm starting work on Tails right now. Also, I need someone else to do the texturing for Rainbow Dash, since Jeck textured it wrong. :/

Yeah, sorry I didn't know shit about what this pony thing looked like :p.
But you REALLY should be able to texture it yourself, that's the EASY part, even more so because your not even shading it...

Yeah, sorry I didn't know shit about what this pony thing looked like :p.
But you REALLY should be able to texture it yourself, that's the EASY part, even more so because your not even shading it...
Oh well, I got bored with that MD2 anyway. But if people REALLY want me to continue work on it, I guess I'll keep it up. :/

Everybody is getting sucked into these ponies, man, I am not gonna fall for something as pathetic as that.

Everybody is getting sucked into these ponies, man, I am not gonna fall for something as pathetic as that.

Off topic to the thread but on topic to the post : Bronies! Bronies everywhere!

Anyway, back on topic, I still love the MD2s, regardless if it involves ponies or not. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back