Virt's MD2 Pack (SA2B Egg Robo added 10/28/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virt

Trollerskates
Aha, so, I've finally finished something! Aren't all you sticklers proud of me? Anyway, I've finished one MD2 for the collection, and I'm going to make the others, as soon as I'm done with my next big project. Have any comments, feedback, or constructive critisism? Put it in the thread! Hope you enjoy.

Mario Party MD2s

Code:
PLAY PLAY.md2 3.0 0.0
EGGM EGGM.md2 8.0 0.0
STPT Koopa.md2 7.0 0.0

Sonic MD2s

Espio:
Code:
PLAY PLAY.md2 10.0 0.0
Kirby:
Code:
PLAY PLAY.md2 3.0 0.0
Motobug:
Code:
POSS POSS.md2 6.0 0.0
SPOS SPOS.md2 6.0 0.0
Chopper:
Code:
FISH FISH.md2 8.0 0.0
Caterkiller:
Code:
TURR TURR.md2 6.0 0.0
Wisps:
Code:
BIRD BIRD.md2 8.0 0.0
COWZ COWZ.md2 8.0 0.0
CHIC CHIC.md2 8.0 0.0
BUNY BUNY.md2 8.0 0.0
Classic Sonic:
Code:
PLAY PLAY.md2 2.7 0.0
Classic Metal Sonic:
Code:
SRBM SRBM.md2 3.0 0.0
Egg Robo:
Code:
ARCH ARCH.md2 3.0 0.0
AROW AROW.md2 3.0 0.0

Attachments

• ColorsPack.zip
    497.2 KB · Views: 3,257
  • Virts_MD2_Pack.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,876
Last edited:
118q4h0.jpg

Back there.

That's... Mario Party MD2? Which one? I could've swore the DS version are MUCH better looking... Which probably doesn't make this the DS version.

Sorry for the Double Post, but I've got a new "Who's that MD2?" for you all to play.

16lk5g6.jpg

Once again, the winner gets a free Avatar.

Hint: It's a character you see in all the maps in the first game.

Also, Sky, I already sent you your new avatar. Why do you say you're waiting for it? Did I accidentally hit "cancel" instead of "send"...?

EDIT: It's not Toad. It's a different character.

Last edited:
Lakitu isn't in every stage. In other games, you stomp on them and they make a bubbly sound.

Torpedo Ted isn't in every level of the First Mario Party and he doesn't make a bubbly sound when you stomp on him!! You didn't read any of my hints? I basically gave it away! He carries a flag in Mario Party.

Oh, I figured out who it is. It's a Koopa Troopa. I don't need a prize; I already got mine from the first time you did a "Who's that MD2?" game.
I think you should make a new thread for the "Who's that MD2?" game.

Oh, I figured out who it is. It's a Koopa Troopa. I don't need a prize; I already got mine from the first time you did a "Who's that MD2?" game.
I think you should make a new thread for the "Who's that MD2?" game.

You've won. Yeah, I think instead of just spamming this thread with guesses I'll make a new thread to spam with guesses. I'll upload Koopa now. He overrides the Starpost.

8GfH3.png

(O NOES! Blue Crawla's gonna squash me. HALP!)

Virt, I believe everyone (those who use OpenGL) use scale = 3.0 in their md2.DATs. I think it's better you scale it bigger (maybe 3.33x), if possible; or I'm forced to edit my dat every time I use your models. :-/

EDIT:

That's a little glitch in his left eye's pupil. Sorry, I'm a tad nitpicker when there's a good job.

BTW, Espio MD2 is awesome. =D

Uhh, I don't mean to bump or anything, but Virt, the Bowser and Koopa Troopa MD2s won't show up, instead it shows the original sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back