Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those? SRB2 Style? They have eyes with colors, not black ones.
Though once blockiness is removed, theyre gonna be pretty good (considering the fact they look like the size of the actual characters, which wont cause strange things like Jetty-Syn bullets passing trough your head or something that happened to me once...)

Those? SRB2 Style? They have eyes with colors, not black ones.
Though once blockiness is removed, theyre gonna be pretty good (considering the fact they look like the size of the actual characters, which wont cause strange things like Jetty-Syn bullets passing trough your head or something that happened to me once...)
I said more than anything else he's done, not in absolute terms. And I actually don't think the blockiness should be removed, as that is what I was referring to when I said that. I doubt Wizard Sonic would have been as good with everything rounded and smooth.

Hey, Jeck, you should make Gamma an Enemy instead of a Playable Character, and retexture him from E-102 to E-100, the enemy from SA2(B).

Yeah, think it's about time I do Mighty. So I'll let you guys decide. Which Sonic model should I use as a base for Mighty? Also, could you provide a nice picture of Mighty for my Reference?

maybe unleashed sonic

Mighty_the_Armadillo_by_Aya_Hiratasuka.png

That what I was thinking, but Mighty is old school sonic so it might be smart to use Classic Sonic, or Shuffle Sonic.

Well... I haven't gotton a chance to start. :/ Been at school

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Well guys, I don't think im going to be able to do mighty with suffle sonic, but im working on something else... Its still mighty so stay calm.

I'm sorry Kim, I have been working my butt off trying to get the enemies to work, I named them the same as the sprite names, but they just don't render, they are in md2.dat and everything just like the working ones.... Once I figure it out I will post.

Well, what's the problem? I randomly put the Super Sonic model in NDRN slot, the Ideya Drone, and it worked! :D

Making progress on Mighty, one question. Is his Mussle like Knuckles'? It looks it in the picture above.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Not Bad for a Few hours work....
Mighty.png

Anything I need to fix before I animate?

Last edited:
His shell is a little too wide and a little too far to the left (in the bottom-left image), but other than that it's perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back