Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! I remember when I first saw the topic in editing help. These have come along well, and you've gotten a lot better at this. I'm happy to finally see these in the releases!

srb20008.png

Hmm... that shield icon looks very familiar... ah yes.

2yy5rh4jpgz.png

An old outdated icon for my Graphic Replacement.

I had no word if they could be used for the models, but since the sprite is outdated and all, I suppose I could let it slide. (Correct if wrong, please)
-----
Anyway... my only complaint is the Crawla Model, the eyes kinda look odd.

Oh my god! I completely forgot to give you credit for your sprites sonicx8000 I'll get on that right away!

Thanks, but bagjac deserves most of the credit for Tails and Knux. He made the models, I ported them to md2 and animated them. Sonic was taken from the model resource. But I had to port to md2 and animate. Rosy was made from sonic, mostly just the head, and the shoes are Sonic rider shoes, also animated her. Basicly I do ALL the animating.

Hm... The post says you made a "Metal Tails", but the only second Tails I see is an yellow-red Tails with green gloves, who doesn't even look robotic/metal... That's the guy?

Err, no. There should be a folder titled "metal tails"..

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Note: I need to update credits, I put Sky Ninja and Ashnal ad co-producers but did no tell why. I will fix when I get on a computer (it's hard to on iPod)

Im honor of Sonic 4 using Sonic Rushes' model. (or at least a model that LOOKs like it ALOT) on iPod.
anim_1-11.png

Just a picture. The model is in the pack. Without the iPod. :/

Last edited:
Meh, his feet looks too sharp, like needles and the hand holding the iPod just doesn't look like it has fingers... Oh well since its ripped, I guess thats Sega's problem.

It's a DS and now an iPod(?) model. Of Course it's low poly and blocky.

OK, people was it realy that hard to do THIS?
SPOS.png

Is it perfect NO, but you could have done SOMETHING to make them not blurry. I didnt make the texture at first, just edited them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back