[Open Assets] Air Glider

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the feedback guys. Glad it's enjoyable.

This + Ringslinger = Fun times.

A quick little thing to add to the description.

This CAN be used in match mode for glide fights or other things for multiplayer.

For now it can't respawn in any mode at all.

Well, if you turn it into a spawning glider, I can see this being used in Match. I know I would :3

...I can see it being really cheap for CTF though. Flag Carriers would be able to easily dodge shots.

Flag Carriers would be able to easily dodge shots.

What are Rail Ring and Automatic Ring for? >:D

And more: You can drop Grenades on "airtrips" and shot Bomb Rings at the players when they're trying to take a hang-glider.

Last edited:
Well it isnt for hitting people on THAT. =\
Aiming for that thing would be pretty hard, unless the guy on it never turned or moved up/down.

Well, I know a guy who can snip flying players, even if he's flying as Tails.

Well that would not happen to be me, would it? :3

Probably Titanium or Celebi though, right?

Anyway, nice little soc! I would LOVE for these to be in tag!(abusive powahs!)

What are Rail Ring and Automatic Ring for? >:D

Auto Ring is one of the worst weapons in the game, and even with Rail, the player can Zig-Zag at insane speeds. They just need to strafe constantly.

Also, Ezer, a flying Tails is the easiest thing to snipe. They were BORN with rails in their heads.

Well, if you turn it into a spawning glider, I can see this being used in Match. I know I would :3

...I can see it being really cheap for CTF though. Flag Carriers would be able to easily dodge shots.
Hell, I can see this causing an orgasm in circuit.

Auto Ring is one of the worst weapons in the game,

You seem to lack a huge amount of skill from saying that, Auto used to be one of the most powerful weapons on it's own. It's only become less useful now because you have ammo for it, and bombs are rediculously overpowered.

You seem to lack a huge amount of skill from saying that, Auto used to be one of the most powerful weapons on it's own.

I play as Knux. Using Auto as Knux is the biggest mistake you can make. Mainly because his rings are pretty much already somewhat auto.
and i will NOT boil myself down to ANOTHER Sonic.

Actually, Knuckles Automatic, with about 100 rings to back it up, is one of the most overpowered weapons in the game. There is pretty much no dodging it.

Actually, Knuckles Automatic, with about 100 rings to back it up, is one of the most overpowered weapons in the game. There is pretty much no dodging it.

I can count on my fingers how many people I hurt with the auto ring as Knux. However, mashing the red ring as Knux servs me far better, as I usually get the same effect out of less ammo. Pretty much any time I wanted to use the Auto ring for something other than de-supering, the Scatter is just right there. Or Bomb, if it's a hallway, or other more enclosed space.

...Or maybe I just fail at Danmaku :P

Yeah, just spew it in an arc along the ground. Yes, it wastes a lot of rings, but you'll frequently get 50-100 points to compensate.

I think this could be fun for match/ ctf mode. I bet I could hit someone on this with a rail ring if I tried to.

I've gotten quite a few SigSegvs while using this in the official levels. Once while I turned objectplace off and another when I got crushed while riding it.

Also:
srb20002-1.png

EPIC!
Ok, I just downloaded this and I didn't use it YET. So, I have no idea if the game is doing this on purpose or anything but, let me get to the point. Erm, you look AWFULLY small in that screenshot, especially comparing you to the glider. Is this SUPPOSED to happen, or am I just dumb?

ERZ3 shrinks the player significantly to make the boss look larger, because there's a limit to how big the boss can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back