GraphicX8000v5_5.wad - [Version 5.5 RELEASED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Ring and Red Emerald things are too dark, they need shading, like the blue ring and blue emerald things

You need a medal, SonicX8000, this is truely epic.

Only thing I have a problem with is the "2" you edited on the title. The shading seems a bit off.

Version 4 is in the works, some slight changes will be made for certain things.

am46bt.png

Title Screen.

20kc7zc.png

Weapon Cursor has been change, and so has the 1st crosshair. (The 2nd and 3rd crosshairs are almost the same.)

34fmu5u.png

NiGHTS Hoop sprites have been re-shaded.

122gk2d.png

Changed the... whatever that bar thingy is called that appears when you enter a Egg Capsule.

I agree with that.

But, I tried V3 in a multiplayer game, and I must say - this wad is great!

Also, you might want to brighten the monitor, it's a bit dull-colored.

Some screenshots, yet again. (Yes, it's still being updated, but VERY slowly...)

1zxbj3b.png

-----
33l2gjl.png

The... O with a / in it is redone.

20zctqv.png

It icon has been changed.

mlpj10.png

Font has been changed.

23kxhna.png

NiGHTS Stuff has been changed.

eqtfv9.png

*Sonic can now be Super Sonic* has been changed, again.

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't know you updated this. So yeah, I still love it and usually prefer this over the default graphics (no offense to devs). And you're still updating it. Way past cool, comrade.

Maybe you can space the Emeralds out so that the Green one for example is in the green area background.

Can't do that, because it affects the ones that appear on the screen when you hold the (Default button is TAB.) to see your status, showing your total Emblems and Emeralds.

11gruza.png

If I move the Emeralds on the Special Stage screen, it will affect the ones in this screen.

I am currently thinking about changing the Rings, but I am not sure if I should...

Should I change the Rings, or leave them as they are?

aua5uw.png

A = New Ring
B = Old Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back