• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

srb20130.gif

gun'sbrasters

brast things out of your gun's

ImpassionedGoldenAss.gif

This really isn't a very special GIF, but when gfycat called it "Impassioned Golden Ass" I just HAD to post it. Like... it felt like a sign, y'know what I mean? A golden, ass-shaped sign.

srb20133.gif

HE FOUND WEPON

I hope you make the arm color change depending on character/player color. Keep the arm hair, please.

Only BOOLET can be used for my project, but if I make a standalone gun asset release, I'll definitely consider this.

Last edited:
Machine Gun? Flamethrower?

Dafaq is that thing.

It's a machine gun, as the gun is refered to as "Auto" in the corner, as in "Automatic Rifle". The flames are simply the muzzle flash for it.

EDIT: Alright, I've called a few times for this even after I realized my mistake. I know now it is a Nail Gun, however, the whole muzzle flash part still stands.

Last edited:
Actually, it says auto for everything. I just figured out that it was a NAIL GUN :D

Oh, it does. Well, the thing I said about a muzzle flash is still correct, I mean, if you look closely, you can still see the bullets coming out. That and I'm pretty sure a flamethrower looks nothing like that.

Finally, we can now port Shadow the Hedgehog to SRB2.

I know like a quarter of this community is bad at recognizing sarcasm, so please for god's sake don't port Shadow the Hedgehog.

This room's done, new Crawla sprites are in, and a improved checkerboard texture:
BqVVFOY.png

Also, another room (with ugly trees; I'm thinking of a way to change that):
i6fGme1HjrzE1.gif

I think I'm going to stop constantly showing this off now...

It's a machine gun, as the gun is refered to as "Auto" in the corner, as in "Automatic Rifle". The flames are simply the muzzle flash for it.

Well, as it's been said, it's a nailgun, but it says Auto there because it uses auto ring ammo... kinda.

...It's weird to explain, but while it says the SRB2 weapon ring types, its not actually those ammo types. It's complicated.

...But in the end, it emulates the doom ammo types of bullet/shell/rocket/energy but using SRB2 weapon rings instead, so that's why a pistol and a nailgun can both use the same ammotype. Shotgun = Scatter and Rocket Launcher = Explosion, of course, but all ammo types will be used, though grenade and rail might be a different named type. My plan is to eventually get a self-damaging, enemy (and self!) flinging Rocket Launcher and a proper, multi-enemy piercing Railgun in there, but that'll take more time.

Well, as it's been said, it's a nailgun, but it says Auto there because it uses auto ring ammo... kinda.

...It's weird to explain, but while it says the SRB2 weapon ring types, its not actually those ammo types. It's complicated.

...But in the end, it emulates the doom ammo types of bullet/shell/rocket/energy but using SRB2 weapon rings instead, so that's why a pistol and a nailgun can both use the same ammotype. Shotgun = Scatter and Rocket Launcher = Explosion, of course, but all ammo types will be used, though grenade and rail might be a different named type. My plan is to eventually get a self-damaging, enemy (and self!) flinging Rocket Launcher and a proper, multi-enemy piercing Railgun in there, but that'll take more time.

Yeah, I realized my mistake in assuming after a few minutes and looking back at the screenshots. Although, I have always wondered what the difference is between the Nail Gun in DOOM and hand-held machine guns in other games.

On another note:
My Genesis pack for SRB2 is finished (unless, of course, there are songs used by vanilla SRB2 maps 'n such that I missed when checking the Music Slots page).

I may try and release it later on through submissions, but that depends on multiple things, one of them being if it even passes submissions. So, for now, the finished wad will be found on the dropbox link in my signature. (Once it has been uploaded, at least).

Last edited:
This is sorta for my Walls of the Void map pack, as this character appears
at the disco easter egg in the Portal maps
but I will also make a normal playable md2 out of it:

Do note, this is very early development, and may greatly change towards the end.

Didn't feel it was worth posting in the TD topic.

ibe84sEyI5etJs.gif

2.1 physics changes make sharps extremely aggressive on ice, please help.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back