Neon Genesis Evangelion

Status
Not open for further replies.

76Nova

I'm pretty sure the title says it all. I fell in love with the original anime series (and it was the first anime I ever watched), but I've known for a while there's more to watch, like the movies.

So, if anyone has watched, can someone tell me what order to watch everything in?

EVANJELLYON

In all seriousness though, if you've watched the original series then the next thing to watch is End of Evangelion.

The rebuild movies are re-imaginings of the series. They follow the same plot with... Differences. Watch those whenever you want, but make sure you do it in order for obvious reasons. Although the last rebuild movie hasn't come out yet, so no rush.

Kewl, thanks :D I know there's like death and rebirth and like 1.0 and 2.0 or whatever.. It's kinda confusing [emoji14]

Sent from my XT1021 using ********

Wow, I just finished End of Evangelion and, well, if I wasn't mentally destroyed after the series, I am now lol. In all seriousness though, it was good, but like always there are still some things I'm not too sure on and have questions about..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back