• Sonic Advance 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic Advance 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RgxSuperSonic said:
For example, Sonic Heroes really did not suck, it was and interesting change of gameplay with alot of missions that are pretty diffucult to complete.

That's when the game was not over sensitive on the change character button and you weren't running through walls into the void.

interesting and the darker story made the series seem better and not held back.

If I got £1 for every time a game went for a "dark" storyline...

What do you mean by "not held back"? Making a dark storyline out of a series like Sonic screams "We're really running out of idea's here". It also sounds pittifully LAME when a game shoves in a "dark" storyline seemingly for the Hell of it. It doesn't work, it'll never work and it serves as a reminder of what's gone wrong in the games industry.

Well, I don't know the success of bringing Dark stories into games, but when it came to bringing a dark story into BatMan, that ultimately change BatMan forever! Hey wait a minute, what about the Megaman X series?
The X series is somewhat darker then the original Megaman. Also, when I played Megaman Zero for gameboy advance (jap vers) The game was really dark and showed death at the very beginning of the game with people and civilians being shot and killed with a gory death, this game was also successful with 2 more sequels.

And when I meant held back, I meant that they aren't holding back on any content or the true nature of what really goes on in the sonic world.
BTW Even though Shadow the hedgehog had a darker story, they censored some media as the soldiers dying with blood squirting out and the scene of Maria laying on the floor dead and all bloody.

Besides, Shadow is a Dark character, his world, thoughts and actions are supposed to be DARK. This is his personality reflected upon the world of sonic.

RgxSuperSonic said:
And when I meant held back, I meant that they aren't holding back on any content or the true nature of what really goes on in the sonic world.

That statement is so wrong I don't know where to begin...

I agree with RGXSuperSonic and to ansewer your question I'm 15 ok. I just thought it was different and new although I haven't played it for 3 months :lol:
EDIT: I forgot about Mean Bean Machine but I'm going to go play S3&K on Mega Collection because I don't have the actual game on older systems. :mrgreen:

I've voted Sonic Heroes. Don't start shouting at me already,
but that song, YUCK! Everytime i play that game and i hear that:Sonic heroeees, Sonic Heeeroees. My whole mood is screwed up.

Sonic Labrynth wasn't a bad game, if you don't think of it as a Sonic game.

DiRtY_YoShI said:
but that song, YUCK! Everytime i play that game and i hear that:Sonic heroeees, Sonic Heeeroees. My whole mood is screwed up.

Agreed. Why the hey could they not have just used "What I'm Made Of"? That song owns every Crush 40 tune except "Open Your Heart". (And maybe "Live and Learn"; I can't remember that one too well.)

Antiporcupine said:
DiRtY_YoShI said:

Agreed. Why the hey could they not have just used "What I'm Made Of"? That song owns every Crush 40 tune except "Open Your Heart". (And maybe "Live and Learn"; I can't remember that one too well.)

Lol! I agree with both of you. I like the game, but the music is
ear-shattering!

I like every Sonic game, but the worst two are:

2. Sonic the Hedgehog Triple Trouble (GG) Most of the time, it takes 2 or 3 tries to get up the first loop in GTZ1.
1. Sonic 3D Blast (GEN) Any Genesis Sonic game that has no true curves and has a first Act that takes 7 minutes to beat is bad.

FSX said:

2. Sonic the Hedgehog Triple Trouble (GG) Most of the time, it takes 2 or 3 tries to get up the first loop in GTZ1.
1. Sonic 3D Blast (GEN) Any Genesis Sonic game that has no true curves and has a first Act that takes 7 minutes to beat is bad.

How could you hate triple trouble?
Sonic 3D Blast = EVIL! :twisted:

FSX said:

I actually liked 3d blast it gave me something to pass the time between both official game releases, and releases of new versions of srb2. The only faults are yes it does take awhile to finish the first act, and I think the whole when you get hit the flickies all are "released" was annoying ,and you can't beat the level hit out them kind of sucked .

Shadow the Hedgehog failed on every concivable level. Especially the whole "guns r aws0m3 kthxbai" concept, and the very slow pace.

Killing enemies just to past a level was the worst thing they could of put in shadow the hedgehog. It's just like team chaotix in SONIC HEEEEROOOOOES.

Jason the Echidna said:
I loved Spinball on the Genesis, what are you folks talking about?

I remember I could barely pass the second board and the second board's boss had this evil thing where falling out of the boss battle had you suspended by rope over a big pot of lava... :| Ouch... And I've never even gotten halfway to the boss in The Machine...

I agree with Jason, However I think it was pretty easy there are only four levels and i didnt even have that much trouble when i was 4 and had it on the real genisis(i use you know whats to play genisis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back