Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
I'm not allowed to watch Robot Chicken or any other Adult Swim show. So why'd you put Robot Chicken in your post? Isn't that considered bad?
Well, there are more adults and teenagers than kids in this forum, with the population of adults and teenagers they are probably going to link to stuff like Adult Swim sometimes.
Well, looks like you and me are one of the only kids here. *shot*
Oh, and just keep trying your hardest. I think you should try making stuff from scratch rather then ripping off spritesheets. :wink:

You shouldn't ask us about it. If you want to go on, have the time for it, and want to improve your skills, go for it. If you have better things to do, then screw the wadding.

Wadding should just be something to do when you get bored, and if you want to do something rewarding that steals some time away.

Honestly, man, continue wadding only if you have a few good ideas of something to make that isn't just a sprite rip or something equally awful. The reality is that while I'd like to see you make something good, only try working on something if you actually can make something interesting.

If you can't draw, I highly suggest going to levels instead of trying to make characters. It's not as complicated as it looks, and anyone can make a good stage with practice, time, and effort.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
I'm not allowed to watch Robot Chicken or any other Adult Swim show. So why'd you put Robot Chicken in your post? Isn't that considered bad?
So, I guess because you're not allowed to watch it, nobody else is..?

Metal. Do not stop wadding. What you did was totally bad. Here's a chance to redeem yourself. See, you can use the SRB2 Wires pack to make a Wad. It's incomplete, but it has enough frames to get you started. Use it! I did not take eight months for this project to be simply ignored.

In spite, I voted for "Yes you should" because this topic looks like a blatant cry for attention.

Actually we don't know that. It could be what you said Furyhunter or it could be a suggestion just for should he give up or not.

FuriousFox said:
Just listen to the criticism and use it to make your future wads better. No one gets good reviews on their first wads, not even the people who are now experts.

Shuffle said:
Really, unless you're going to actually CREATE your own character (read: not steal sprites from another game or recolor sprites from SRB2), there's really no point in making a character wad.

Their is one thing I'd like to add to this........

Use more than 5 frames!!!!! And no food.

SuperMecha said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Well, there are more adults and teenagers than kids in this forum, with the population of adults and teenagers they are probably going to link to stuff like Adult Swim sometimes.
Well, looks like you and me are one of the only kids here. *shot*
Oh, and just keep trying your hardest. I think you should try making stuff from scratch rather then ripping off spritesheets. :wink:
Wait, you're saying that adults still like Sonic? Wow.....

Offtopic: I love how you created a topic to test your signature after you posted here.

Anyway, I think this topic is pretty much useless now, because the person who created it is wadding again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back