Apparentally there is corruption in the school system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaysakado

At any of the computers at my school you can access the county school network. I dunno if they allow that on purpose or not, but it doesn't matter, as for most of the stuff in there the students are denied access, but I look into it whenever I'm bored anyways. Anyways, I was looking for a certain school that started with the letter C and I found out that one of the computers on the network had been renamed to "CHUCK NORRIS'S COMPUTAR"

I tried to open it, but access was denied. D=

Well, of course! Chuck Norris is associated with violence and gym commercials. You should have been looking for "ANGUS MACGYVER'S COMPUTAR" instead. *shot*

Three years ago, I was playing Counter Strike 1.3 from one computer off of a network folder on another computer completely across campus, during class.

Graff said:
Did you ever think that one of the students could have hacked the system and done that? :/
You've been reading too much Ender's Shadow, students aren't superhumans.

Anyways,
ChuckNorris.jpg

Computer technician, probably, you'd be surprised how often they do random stuff due to boredom. =P

Why is windows xp running in classic mode :0 or is that server? I duno, I havn't run xp in classic mode in a while. (I don't use xp anymore :P)

A surprising amount of school computer technicians do not know how to properly set up Mac OS X computers.

Students can login to any of the computers without supplying a password, and using the username "student". With this in mind, one could SSH (remember, Mac OS X is based off of UNIX Darwin, which was in fact written by Apple anyway) into the computer, and abuse the "say" command, which allows the computer to "speak" a sentence that you would input. You could even list the available processes with "top", and kill any process that the person is using, assuming that they are logged in as "student". I once kept closing Firefox on someone, among other things, and their reactions are priceless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back