Rate the above user's avatar! Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
STILL off?!?! NOW what's wrong with it? Really, I'm not upset with you, I just want to fix this. At least it's improving, right?
Oh, and 8/10 Draykon. As with almost all things anime/manga/Japanese whatever, I just don't know who/what it's supposed to be.

Antiporcupine said:
STILL off?!?! NOW what's wrong with it? Really, I'm not upset with you, I just want to fix this. At least it's improving, right?
Oh, and 8/10 Draykon. As with almost all things anime/manga/Japanese whatever, I just don't know who/what it's supposed to be.
It's not Anime, it's Malon. You know, from a few of the Zelda games. And I can't really say what's off with your Avatar, I think it's how the legs are sprawled (I think that's the word, if it even is a word.) like that.

Oh, and KOF. 9/10 for my old avatar.

5/10

I can't see much interesting here but a blue tails edited from Sonic advance. Add something new, or edit it from something differen't from a game.

Super mystic sonic said:
5/10

I can't see much interesting here but a blue tails edited from Sonic advance. Add something new, or edit it from something differen't from a game.

I'm not trying to bash you here, but saying something like that with an avatar like yours just seems ironic to me.

Oh yeah, Draykon

1337 Zelda-ness. 8/10 Was that edited by you or did you find that as an avatar?

Draykon: 8/10. Interesting style; it looks like Link is posessed or something (completely disregard that if I'm completely wrong :wink: )
Oh, and you said it's just the angle of the legs now? Good, that was just a generic pose. I wanted to get the proportions right before drawing Minus (that's his name) in an action pose or something. Once I have time I'll come up with something better. Thanks for the help!

EDIT: Cheez, was THAT slow. I was referring to the one with the blank eyes. Gone now. Oh, 9/10 for the new one.

Antiporcupine said:
Draykon: 8/10. Interesting style; it looks like Link is posessed or something (completely disregard that if I'm completely wrong :wink: )

Regardless of your request of disregard, I have to ask, have you ever played The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?

If so, how old were you when you played them?

Bouncey said:
You have to rate the above users avatar.

BTW Nice avatar 8/10.

ok i will start^^

Bouncy: 5/10 looks sweet but a bit "small" or?

ZTaimat: 7/10 that looks cool! did you have it painted?^^

High Hat 314: 2/10 damit! what is that?

7/10 It's a little boring, but the fact that you drew it makes it pretty cool.

New avatar for meee! My sig goes with it :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back