SRB2: Special Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever opened Sonic.plr, you'd find only sprites, with sprite markers around them, and lack of S_Skin. Hence the abundance of topics asking where to find it.

On a side note, frames of PLAY## with sprite markers will replace Sonic's sprites.

Too...beautiful.....for words....should've.....sent for....a poet....[/petergriffin]

Sweet Hyper Sonic animation. 11 out of 10.

Let me know if your makng a mod!

please let me know if your makin a wad!
....i have a..."good" mod idea[well, i file cabnet full :)]
can u make me a blaziken wad and a master cheif wad?
[if you dont know these chars, ask ur buddies if they do]

Ugh...Y-*Shot*I dont wanna be banned for backseat moderating...But...

Use capitalization rules properly. The first word in a sentence, proper nouns, and “I” are capitalized. Always.
Use correct spelling. Occasional mistakes are fine (we all make them), but if your post misspells every single word, then that's unacceptable.
Don’t use l33tspeak, internet acronyms (LOL, U, etc.), or text message abbreviations.
I'm just gonna fix it and bolder the text where you are rule-breaking.
please let me know if you're making a wad!
....i have a..."good" mod idea[well, i file cabnet full :)]
can u make me a blaziken wad and a master cheif wad?
[if you dont know these chars, ask ur buddies if they do]
Looks like this guy is gonna get a ban...i just said the rules!.

Sounds interesting...the first link works...the second and third links work, but everytime you click 'download' it gives the same message over and over to download it again...Sadly, there's something wrong with the downloading process there. The last link doesn't come up at all. Just thought I'd mention that before anyone else tries to download this and then complains that they can't...then it won't be the end of the complaining and people will complain more cause they were banned and so on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back