SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super mystic sonic said:
Take a look at the list below and you should know what you are

Non-SOCcer: You don't even know how to start a SOC, let alone that you know how to edit stuff.

Amateur SOCcer: You should know how to edit the most basic things like speed and main game options, and you can find your way in the things menu to find a certain enemy/object.

Decent SOCcer: You should be able to make slight edits to some bosses and enemies, and you're able to quess what's what.

Great SOCcer: You should be able to make enemies shoot with any kind of weapon, and you must know what all things mean. You should be able to make a crawla float, and edit bosses and stuff. You should also be able to edit states and unlockables.

Proffesional SOCcer: You must be able to edit everything without making the game crash. You know exactly what SOCcing means, and if you SOC at your best you should be able to make new move ways for objects. You also know how to edit flags.

Personally, I think I'm between a great SOCcer and a decent SOCcer. I know everything a great SOCcer does, but I can't make enemies shoot things. I'm studying that right now, though, so I'll know that pretty soon.

I just started soccing today and now im an amateur SOCcer... i can edit some player ability things now... like leave a smoke trail or something...

not used to a A_ChangeColorAbsolute with A_SpawnObjectRelative yet :/

i am a nonSOCcer. im gonna start work on some socs during the summer though.

NOT DURING SCHOOL YEAR!!! i have way too much work to do. so im not gonna start SOCcing. kthaxbye

tailzdude said:
I just got a new idea listening to axel f so you can make a crazyfrog rider with a "ding ding" taunt
>_> No Requesting For wads damit...
If You want a wad done... MAKE IT YOURSELF

You really think JTE will help with this mod? he's already very busy with SRB2JTE, and stop trying to work on more projects than you already have!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back