2-D Map Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virt

Trollerskates
For some reason, my SRB2 doesn't allow me to upload 2-D maps. I tried Westopolis.wad (Found on this website.), a SonicQuest map (Also found on this website), and the only one I can play is the built-in one, Slumber Circuit. Why is this?

You can find a post by fawfulfan and click in his sig the 4shared link and find the complete gamedata.dat file... but that would be cheating(although that's what I did..hehe).

To clarify: these wads probably use the SRB1 remake maps, which are hardcoded to not be accessed until unlocked.

To clarify: these wads probably use the SRB1 remake maps, which are hardcoded to not be accessed until unlocked.

I want to know why anyone would do that. It doesn't make sense. If you want a 2D level, use any of the hundreds of empty slots for maps, and use those instead of replacing SRB2's normal stages. :\

If I recall, that map doesn't replace the SRB1 map, but it has SRB1 mode in its map header. That requires SRB1 remake to be unlocked, which is kind of stupid.

Last edited:
This forum is different from WADbase, Sigsev Café, etc. The admins or mods don't close threads because issues are resolved. There really is no need to, and the thread just eventually dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back