Sharp v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to release that now. :D
I'm waiting on judges to approve, sorry.
It also doesn't play like the original Goombas do because then that would just be no fun at all.
I also might plan to make the Goomba a lot more fun to play as, like shooting Fireballs when holding the Elemental Shield. Flying when holding the Whirlwind Shield (this would mean that I'd have to return to Double Jump Goomba when no Shield), among other things.
I also wanted the Goomba to throw Hammers (Or as a reference to Mario Galaxy, rocks maybe?), but couldn't get that shit working so Koopa Shells it was.
Regardless, Sharp. That is all.
Now we just need CastleBot FaceStabber (Hey I might even do that).

(BTW if the WAD gets rejected it's either getting a rework or going on the Skybase)

srb20038.gif

For the god's sake, RELEASE IT NOW!

...well, I guess I'm too late, but I'll post this screenie I took earlier anyway:

GUUMBA.wad%20donut%20steel%20unda%20penalT%20uf%20lawl.png

That said, the mod that the thread is actually supposed to be about looks pretty nice, but like has been previously stated, nothing too special, as we've seen plenty of playable enemy wads before.

Someone needs to make a playable mutha-fu**in Spring-shell, goddammit.
I call dibs.
images

It actually doesn't seem that interesting, after one seconds thought, but I'll make it work.
Eggman, this is what you get for running chrome OS 21. Cheap bastard...

Last edited:
Except Spring Shells do nothing so there's no reason to. At least Sharp actually does something.
Like I said:
I will make it work. No matter what. Somehow.
Yeah, Im screwed.
I guess I'll just... come up with something.

Last edited:
Like I said:
I will make it work. No matter what. Somehow.
Yeah, Im screwed.
I guess I'll just... come up with something.

Maybe a SpringShell Honcho style? (Not necessary a Honcho one)

Except Spring Shells do nothing so there's no reason to. At least Sharp actually does something.

Puppyfaic, please, just think about it:
A normal crawla didn't do anything, either.
But: What's this?! A new-style crawla, called Crawla Honcho! Everybody liked it!although it was bug-filled at the beggining

So, why not a partner for him? (Me and my twisted ideas again in 3... 2... 1...)
With new abilities, using the LUA's comingfromgods magic! Now, that's up to you, Phil. I only dropped an idea. That's all.

Last edited:
Maybe a SpringShell Honcho style? (Not necessary a Honcho one)

Just think about it: A normal crawla didn't do anything, either. But: What's this?! A new-style crawla, called Crawla Honcho! Everybody liked it! although it was bug-filled at the beggining So, why not a partner for him? (Me and my twisted ideas again in 3... 2... 1...) With new abilities, using the LUA's comingfromgods magic! Now, that's up to you, Phil. I only dropped an idea. That's all.
Thanks for the support, man. Here comes spring-o-bell, delivering a face full of BOUNCE ALL ACROSS THE LIVING ROOM. Straight to your front door.

Thanks for the support, man. Here comes spring-o-bell, delivering a face full of BOUNCE ALL ACROSS THE LIVING ROOM. Straight to your front door.

Goes nothin'! I'd always love new ideas. I just supported a new one, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back