People can't join my servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyasarin

I'm 100% positive that my ports are forwarded correctly. For whatever reason, nobody is able to join my servers, but they were able to do so yesterday. Is there any reason why this is happening, and how can I fix this?

I'm quite certain I saw your server when I was checking the list on SRB2. The game was modified so you must of had a wad added and no one had. I didnt join any other servers cause I was just snooping around.

I'm having the same issue, my friend and I are trying to film a guide and we have to try for two hours to make this work.

Same problem here as Aled, BUT I can't forward me darn ports. I can't even set a static IP no thanks to cmd >_<

Quick edit: Lol Speedgod's avatar. HHHAAAXX!!

It ended up that I didn't need this topic after all.
For whatever reason, at some times I can host, and at others, I can't. I'm not sure why, though.

At my mom's preschool, noone is able to join mine for some reason, but at my house this slow dial-up internet is able to let me host my server.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

I can't get people to join, but my ports are correct(used listserv command in console, it had 5029 as port).

Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back