Post your pics/art here!

http://midishrine.com/midi/45932.mid
Work-in-progress music track! It's intended for a level in the level pack collab but I won't say which one because I don't know if it'll get in or not. It's not finished, by the way.

(It's for Black Searing Water Sea Zone by the way)

God that extremely long note that starts at the beginning of the song and halfway through it makes my skull vibrate under my skin. Don't do that...

Otherwise it's pretty nice.

Got a Playstation Vita lately, had some troubles (aaa safe mode), but now that it's working perfectly, I have to say I loved the layout. So much that I'm trying to make a pony theme for it. :D
6910g5.png

Whoo, go Gaming Luna!

Just a sketch at the moment, but it's in the right dimensions. If anyone can test this, that would be nice, I don't have the USB Cable yet. I'll see how I go with Photoshop later.

It's still annoying, and there's another note that's extremely long like it. Do not stretch them out so far, music shouldn't annoy you.

Another other work for my art class, my teachers want to kill me...
Its actual name is "Eastern Cherry Blossoms". This time, it's a Touhou picture, and not a pony one. My classmates were asking why I draw ... ponies, because MLP FIM isn't really famous in France. And I decided that at least one time, draw something different than ponies, for change.
Several cups of coffee and tea were consumed for the realization of this work. The original picture is here.

2hmil2o.jpg

Last edited:
I really like that picture, Internet Explorer. It gives me insatiable urges....to hang it on my wall.

poker_face_by_tainted_coil-d4ys6vz.png

Done with pencil entirely. I wanted to see how coloring using Photoshop would look.

Does doing Custom figures count in this topic? See the evolution of my Brushie Based Custom Lyrica (with Socks).

2%20-%20Dashie%20No%20CutieMark.JPG

3%20-%20No%20Tail%20or%20Mane.jpg

4%20-%20Socks%20and%20Necklace.JPG

5%20-%20Post%20Bake.JPG

6%20-%20Socks%20&%20Necklace%20painted.JPG

7%20-%20Finished.JPG

I have done some touchups since that last pic was taken though, mind you. You can also see my Custom Blind Bag figure (Paint wasn't the right color :< )

drawplz___no_one_takes_him_seriously____by_umbertoelhombre-d51g3bh.png

No one takes human-ized Oshawott seriously...

Done for a DevianTART DrawPLZ request. For something I spent maybe 30 minutes on, I'm pretty proud of it.

drawplz___cupcakes_aren__t_good_for_you_by_umbertoelhombre-d51gv4l.png

And this thing, too.

Last edited:

Testing my recently acquired Pen Tablet.
Messing around with brush types and the works; still being new at this, it resulted in a "meh".
Also, I have no idea how to use Highlights correctly.

Haven't posted much here so I guess I can share what I worked on.

tumblr_m4k51zVD1r1r04657o1_1280.png

tumblr_m4k51zVD1r1r04657o2_1280.png

Posted these up on my Tumblr page about 5 days ago for a friend who wanted a Professor Layton banner (dark-ish and stuff) in two different hues. It's pretty decent IMO, but I have to fix that little thin small line on the bottom right.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Back