• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonicgaby.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicgaby

CopyofSGA1.jpg

Bad or Good??? (Note: This is my first wad)

Must resist Simon Cowell impulse...

Anyway, that's just rubbish, I'm not even going to comment on the bad points on this because it's so... bad! I've seen better first WADs than this, and one of those better first WADs, believe it or not, is mine.

Is...is that supposed to be you? as in, the ACTUAL you? Well, whatever. Good luck drawing another 150+ frames for it. Although I'm guessing you'll come to your senses around frame 8 or so. ;)

Tip: Nobody(excluding yourself) wants to play through SRB2 as a...stick person...thing.

mikesword221 said:
Well at least it's not a recolor.

Garbage is garbage. Regardless of whether or not it's a recolor, it's still bad. So this logic doesn't work.

So... you post a PLAYA1 that is about as good looking as my WIP PLAYA1, and expect praise? >_> Seriously, that isn't even good enough for a joke WAD...

I know exactly what tools sonicgaby used to make the sprite too. Anyways, I'm no hotshot at making wads myself but this is no where near good. I suggest hand drawn sprites or doubling the size giving you more room to work, then use highres (the image would have to be 140x140).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back