Your favorite trashed Sonic characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizeman

u have my permission to die
What's your favorite trashed sonic character? Nazo, madonna, tiara, or even honey the cat?
Mine is Nazo

Last edited:
Oscar_the_Grouch_a_Palisades_action_figure.jpg

Oscar the Grouch.

I dunno why somebody decided to throw him out, but he seems to like it in there, so I guess it's for the best.

I kinda like Honey's design, but I know next to nothing about her character, so.

My favorite is the double ring at the start of Angel Island Act 1. Unlike his fellow rings, the main characters never did care about his disability, and welcomed him with open arms. That day was finally when he truly knew about friendship.

Nazo was a cancelled sonicx character that looked similar to hyper sonic.
Nazo_x.jpg

^This is what he is referring to, and yes it's a real pic. Said pic and mention of Nazo also spawned the little flash animation ""Nazo Unleashed" made by ChakraX from newgrounds. This was years ago mind you, but it was considered one of the best animated sonic flashes made back then since the guy actually attempted to improve per part . . .

Really, it's just a battle against a recolor that turns into a OP version of a recolor, and Sonic and Shadow fuse to become a combined OP recolor to save the day. Only good thing about it was the animation (for it's time) and a single moment of awesome coming from Knuckles and Tails.

Last edited:
The only reason I like Nazo is because he was cancelled and the only information you have about him is his name means "mystery" and that 1 pic.

The only reason I like Nazo is because he was cancelled and the only information you have about him is his name means "mystery" and that 1 pic.

Because there is no further info on the thing other than a name, origin, pic, and how the thing became somewhat (but barely) popular in the sonic sub culture that also inspired the creation of said animated flash; everything else is pure speculation.

Anyway, back on topic. . .

"Nazo" was the final shot from the Sonic X promo reel, IIRC - before the anime started airing proper. IIRC the name came from a filename on some Japanese website - meant "mystery" or something similar. Anyway, people assumed it was somebody new, but from what I recall of the context, it was actually just Super Sonic.

Honey is a cameo from Fighting Vipers, another fighting game from SEGA.
I know that much. Doesn't mean I have any inkling of a clue as to what she's like, other than kinda slutty.

Last edited:
I don't know if he's permentanently trashed or not but my favorite is Mighty. I like him because of his colors and designs. Hell, Mighty is my favorite Sonic character all time. I hear around the internet sometimes that Mighty is not owned by anybody. Not Sonic Team nor SEGA own him. I wish SEGA or somebody from Sonic Team would put money down for Mighty so he can come back in a Sonic game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back