MT_Starstream_Lake.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This map is really nice, but there are a few flaws:

It is a bit bland, there could be more scenery and more weapon rings, for example in the towers.

The ice platforms which get launched up by the water makes the water go through them if the ice is lower than the water.

It can also use some slippery ice, and ice caverns too.

Other than that it's pretty good.

I just realized my new map has the same theme and now mine seems like a rip off. -_- Anyway yours looks nice i'll try it out!

darkbob1713 said:
I just realized my new map has the same theme and now mine seems like a rip off. -_- Anyway yours looks nice i'll try it out!

I played your map, it's not a rip off it's really different from mine,
I actually like it.

Anyways I still have some stuff to learn about level design,
so hopefully my next map will be better and less bland.

WinRAR is giving me an "Unexpected end of Archive" error for this. Redownloading doesn't work so it must be the file.

Tried it. Seems pretty nice. However, at first, I found the area rather big - might want to shrink it a bit. This is definitely not helped by the caved in the water area.

The water colourmaps are also a bit too strong; it makes seeing anything pretty difficult. I spent a while trying to find a way out of the water, since I couldn't see the springs.

The big pool is... big. And plain. It's pretty empty; I'd suggest making it a little more shallow and adding stuff into it.

And finally, the ice doesn't work. I don't know if this is intentional, but it is odd to see ice that isn't slippy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back