SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2008   #1
light the elementa
Elementa Forever!

Default About wads and banning

(Note: Topic made due to the needing to know for...like, forever)

Even though no one ever wants to make them...is it against the Forum rules to suggest wads? I got banned for it and I am tired of it! It's just a question and I know requesting is against the rules. It woulgive the maker the beneit of taking credit and/or being popular (or not) for making cool (or not) wads that everyone would enjoy. (still or not)

***ILY 4EVER TG <3***
Old 03-19-2008   #2
Draykon
Part-Time Magical Girl

I believe in your other topic asking the exact same thing, I explicitly told you it'd get you banned. Now I'm not an admin or mod, so I'm not the most trustworthy when it comes to these things. but doncha think that if someone tells you it'll get you banned, it might not be such a good idea to do it?
Old 03-19-2008   #3
light the elementa
Elementa Forever!

Uh...you may have a point but listen. I posted this because SSNTails may have a specifc rule about that...I know i sound stupid but sorry.

***ILY 4EVER TG <3***
Old 03-19-2008   #4
Sonict
Developer

Yes, it is against the rules because people don't know how to search for them and the fact that many people want this kind of wad made and nothing gets done. This is not a forum where you can request that you want a certain wad made. You want a "Sonic" wad? (Example) Make it yourself. These type of posts are useless which is why we have it in our rules. Also, we have a rules discussion section where this topic would have worked better, but I will let you off this time however.

My YouTube account: http://youtube.com/user/Sonict11
Old 03-19-2008   #5
light the elementa
Elementa Forever!

Thank you so much! Now I can stop my ideas from spilling out...like my bad one at the...( not said due to not want to be banned or wahtever due to it...) Thanks Sonict. You ban the people who deserve it and/or lock topics.

***ILY 4EVER TG <3***
Old 03-19-2008   #6
Mystic
チェン!
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rules
7. Don't post a topic for something you haven't made yet, or something you want to be made. You should at least be at the point where you can show screenshots before you make any posts about it. At the same time, don't make posts asking for people to make something for you.
There you go. That's the rule you were banned under. If you'd like something made, make it yourself, and don't post about it until you've got something to show for your effort.
Closed Thread