Tortured Planet v9 (scmrtf_TorturedPlanet-v9.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Alien Armageddon could have a fast-rythym song, like Egg Rock. The one there is now doesn't fit the theme. Well, it does, but I'm sure there is a better song.

I think that AAZ could have a more sinister castle theme music. For the next version of TP i would like to see improvements in SWZ and AAZ.

So far, i really like the new altarnate paths in FSZ.

AAZ1's music perfectly fits the "preparing for the final battle" kind of thing. What could be changed to "more sinister castle theme" would be act 2, in my opinion.

What I would definitely like is to make sure that each level has a remixed track for its second act. ECZ, SNZ, GCZ, LGZ, and SWZ already have a remix for their second acts, but SAZ, DDZ, FSZ, and AAZ are just the same track for Acts 1 and 2. I'm pretty satisfied with the general theme of the music, but it would be really nice if I could get remixes so that the acts are more musically varied.

Charybdizs said that he will make (or not). I'm really waiting for improvements.

Yep, I'm still working on it. I've got Eruption Conduit Act 1 done, and now I'm starting to get to work on Sunshine Atoll Act 1, but some things, including a music contest on VGMusic, are holding me up, so I have to finish another song or two first.

@FFF: I'll send you the two songs once I finish them so you can see what you think.

Fawfulfan, I have 54 of the 56 emblems. Where are those two ones?
They don't exist. SRB2 has a disobliging habit of insisting upon including the game's secret emblems with the total count, even when they are irrelevant to the mod. Don't worry; by the time you get to 54/56, you will have unlocked everything in Tortured Planet. You've effectively collected every one.

I collected all emblems except the sonic LGZ2 one, (it doesn't seem to appear) and the statistics screen says i got 56 emblems...

You can still get the three extra game clear, all emeralds clear, and perfect bonus emblems in mods. Two of the extra emblems are automatically added to the total count in the emblems statistics. So if there are 54 emblems in the stages, setting numemblems = 54 (which is what you have in the MAINCFG) would mean that 56 emblems will show in the emblem count, with a total of 57 available.

So basically, you have all emblems in Tortured Planet when the emblem count is 57/56. You might want to set numemblems = 55 so that the full emblem count is correct.

Last edited:
You can still get the three extra game clear, all emeralds clear, and perfect bonus emblems in mods. Two of the extra emblems are automatically added to the total count in the emblems statistics. So if there are 54 emblems in the stages, setting numemblems = 54 (which is what you have in the MAINCFG) would mean that 56 emblems will show in the emblem count, with a total of 57 available.

So basically, you have all emblems in Tortured Planet when the emblem count is 57/56. You might want to set numemblems = 55 so that the full emblem count is correct.
This is a bug in SRB2 and should be fixed. I found this out while working on the MR port, but I didn't get around to doing the bug report yet. Obviously, this is a leftover from 1.09.4 when there were only two extra emblems. Should be a pretty easy fix.

I finished Sunshine Atoll, but I'm having some trouble with my music program, so when I get it all fixed I'll send you it in a PM and you can take a look.

Whoops, double post oh well

I finished the songs for the two I mentioned, I sent the to you in a PM Fawfulfan.

I don't know how to download the music.

Anyway, I am intrigued, but I will have to hear more. Can you whip up some additional tracks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back