Call for Testing: SRB2SDL2 Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because the link in the first post is for 2.1.9, not 2.1.10. Nothing is really wrong with it, just trying to load different files.

D'oh, of course. You are correct! Thanks for the tip.

Just tried a round, and wow. SRB2 at 60fps is a serious treat. I'm having some strange issues with mouse movement - turning is inverted and I can't seem to look up or down - but I don't even care, because I am seeing something I never thought I'd see in SRB2, and I am in complete awe.

I am really looking forward to seeing where this goes!

While SRB2WIN outputs everything to .log file, SDL build doesn't seem to do so, but still does show, for example, an error while checking md5 in console.
4a43a6e6fa.png

Also when trying to resize the resolution to 320x200 in any rendering mode (which listed as supported), it's actually 640x480 and the game resizes viewpoint to 320x200 like this:
4bf90b8b0f.png

Last edited:
Also when trying to resize the resolution to 320x200 in any rendering mode (which listed as supported), it's actually 640x480 and the game resizes viewpoint to 320x200 like this:
4bf90b8b0f.png

I just pushed a fix for this, which should show up in the final SDL2 build. Was accidentally considering the last supported mode as unsupported in VID_SetMode.

Machine Informations :
RAM : 2GB
Processor : Intel Dual Core 1.8GHZ
Graphics Card : NVidia GeForce 8400GT DDR2 Shader Model 4.0
Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit Service Pack 1

After testing this Build here are the Results :
* OpenGL Rendering works fine,but MD2s aren't working as i expected :
* Screen Resolution 1366x768 is working !
* Multiplayer mode isn't working and causes game to crash ...
* Taking Screenshots in OpenGL isn't working good .everything is black and white,oh and Screenshots are Saved as TGAs ... so if you want to see what's in the screenshot download it ...
http://speedy.sh/VbJ9W/srb20000.tga

Last edited:
Joystick

When applying "z-axis" and "z-axis-" to any thing (e.g Turning and looking) the controls always seem to fuse together as if they are the same command.

Also the Z-RUDDER's and Y-RUDDER's activate by themselves with no buttons or sticks moved or pressed.

I was using an Xbox 360 Wired Controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back