• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Kart Krew™'s exe mods

I did find a video of this on YouTube, and it actually looks really fun. I'm definitely looking forward to playing around on this when it's released. :>

Do you guys plan on releasing a tutorial on how to create levels for TopDown once it's released?

I think that it's fair to assume that you make levels like a normal SRB2 2D-mode level, except you can account for moving in three dimensions as well.

With this mod, servers will be Md2' parties.

If the mod is a top down camera mod, then the perspective is fixed here?

This looks like Sonic 3D Blast and Sonic Xtreme together but anyway this is going into a good job! Now, do you have any idea on when it will be released? It's just i wanna test it. This looks cool from what i see. This must release a demo at least...

This looks like Sonic 3D Blast and Sonic Xtreme together but anyway this is going into a good job! Now, do you have any idea on when it will be released? It's just i wanna test it. This looks cool from what i see. This must release a demo at least...

They have said it multiple times
When its (Mostly) done

Last edited:
ibagzt8a1JUI0l.gif

iKB6Ux1LxyMQ4.png

We have hinted at it for awhile now, and we finally have something worth showing you. Welcome to SRB2TD's HUB stage, the level where you will start you adventure at! Taking place in a underground factory deep below the Grove, the factory is dormant from activity of most machines other than the elevators and lights that keep the place lit up.

How did Flying Battery get underground?

Jokes aside, it looks ... interesting. Not what I would've expected for a hub.

Yes. YES. ALL OF MY YES. Seriously, this is great. I hope that this gets released QUICKLY.
btw when is it coming out *shot*

ibagzt8a1JUI0l.gif

iKB6Ux1LxyMQ4.png

We have hinted at it for awhile now, and we finally have something worth showing you. Welcome to SRB2TD's HUB stage, the level where you will start you adventure at! Taking place in a underground factory deep below the Grove, the factory is dormant from activity of most machines other than the elevators and lights that keep the place lit up.

Everytime I see a screenie, I get a little happy inside.

Taking place in a underground factory deep below the Grove, the factory is dormant from activity of most machines other than the elevators and lights that keep the place lit up.

So basically it's The Haven, except underground.

I am fine with this.

I just wanna ask something:

When it's done, we will be able to load Character WADS like into the normal SRB2? Or not?

Yeah it's possible at least what someone else told me.

Yes, it's possible, but nowhere near practical. Regular character stats are set much higher than the stats of TD characters and always end up breaking the game somehow. If you want to use a custom character in TD, you're going to need to use a different S_SKIN.

PastelNervousBlackfly.gif

We have considered automatic stat adjustment for custom characters, but it is not a viable solution since, as demonstrated above, many characters would remain hopelessly broken thanks to their Lua abilities.

I'd just asked about being able to play as custom characters :V
But...

PastelNervousBlackfly.gif

We have considered automatic stat adjustment for custom characters, but it is not a viable solution since, as demonstrated above, many characters would remain hopelessly broken thanks to their Lua abilities.

She is not-so broken to me :\/
But oh well, at least we will be able to play as other characters!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back