SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Archived > Outdated Releases (2.0.X) > Levels (2.0.X)

Gusty Golf Zone (mt_gustygolf.wad) Details »»
Gusty Golf Zone (mt_gustygolf.wad)
Developer Last Online: Jan 2017

Version: SRB2 Rating: (2 votes - 3.40 average)
Released: 08-04-2009 Last Update: Never Installs: 12
Multiplayer Levels

Gusty Golf Zone is a small, arena like match map. A three hole golf course, it is a rather unique environment. I quickly whipped this together in a night; so don’t expect anything that is a mega-huge-epic-splosion-awesome. “Simple” is a word that describes this map very well. There are three weapon rings that you can use in this level, the auto weapon ring, the scatter weapon ring, and the bomb weapon ring.

Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Download: http://sb.srb2.org/mt_gustygolf.wad

(Thanks sb!)

Show Your Support

• This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission.

Comments
Old 08-05-2009   #2
JEV3
There and back again~
Developer

First of all, the level is beautiful, and second of all its quite an interesting themed arena map that doesn't try too hard to be clever... something I don't believe I've seen done right since Jazzattack. (some of those were good, some of those were terrible)

I'd love to play this in MP, but its definitely solid and looks like it has quite a bit of potential. Also, quite a creative implementation of the jungle textures... Never would have thought of using them for a fairway!

~The Greatest Adventure: Ballad of the Hobbit
Old 08-05-2009   #3
Fawfulfan
The Tortured Planet guy

Wow. That's really, really clever, and the map is gorgeous. I hope to see more great stuff from you!
Old 08-05-2009   #4
PSI Hedgehog Chris

Was this what you were talking about in IRC when you were asking if someone would be mad if your map only had 3 weapons? Judging from the reviews, it sounds pretty good.
Old 08-05-2009   #5
ComRante

Yes, this is the map I refered to in IRC.
Old 08-10-2009   #6
Wild_One

I have to say, this is one interesting match place. As you stated, simple and content to play. Even though I just did a quick run around and won't be able to play for awhile, it was straight-forward and well-made. I hope to see some more levels and packs like this in the future.
Old 08-27-2009   #7
Indy94
速度の騎士!!!

I was in Match with this! We kept Spindashing!