What are things that seem impossible but you attempted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JEV3 said:
I tried to shift my position in midair... of course I was never able to do it at the short distances I was willing to jump, and without equipment, you can't do it when you are diving a long distance either.

I've also tried spindashing, and I actually was able to tumble a short ways without hurting myself, but I never was able to spindash in place. That may be possible, but I doubt it would be the way I'd imagine it, and it would take quite a flexible athlete to do it.
Wow...... Spindashing.
I know! I can do it to! Only three spins in a row, but if I have enough room on the ground, yeah.

Uh huh.... Not sure what things I did were so stupid, though.....

I tried to think of a design for a perpetual motion machine. My idea ended up as a total mess.

I tried to double jump when I was 5. I also tried to do a wall jump which ended...badly.

GREG THE CAT said:
JEV3 said:
I tried to shift my position in midair... of course I was never able to do it at the short distances I was willing to jump, and without equipment, you can't do it when you are diving a long distance either.

I've also tried spindashing, and I actually was able to tumble a short ways without hurting myself, but I never was able to spindash in place. That may be possible, but I doubt it would be the way I'd imagine it, and it would take quite a flexible athlete to do it.
Wow...... Spindashing.
I know! I can do it to! Only three spins in a row, but if I have enough room on the ground, yeah.

When you refer to spindashing, are you saying movement via your own momentum, or just a rapid series of forward rolls?

I actually tried to roll miself into a ball by puting my feet in my mouth...that was stupid I know...but it was more stupid when I punched the wall of my room thinking I could blow it.

I tried spin jumping into a pool. NOT SOMERSAULTING! Spinjumping. It actually worked to. when I did it the second time... I landed hard on my back into the water. I think I actually water skipped on the surface for a bit the first time.

Warpshade said:
GREG THE CAT said:
JEV3 said:

Wow...... Spindashing.

When you refer to spindashing, are you saying movement via your own momentum, or just a rapid series of forward rolls?
All spindashing is is rolling repeated in a somersault fashion, so yeah.

@Super: Double jump.... Heck yeah. That's impossible, bra. However... If life were a video game.... (this is the part where I start daydreaming.)

When I jumped off a swing and do a back-flip, when I was at the limit before falling. I was 7 when this happen...I hit a boy in the face with my leg.
And trying to get to the center of a Tossie Pop. -3500 licks-

I tried wall-running, and I tried to fly by jumping off my bunk bed with cardboard wings covered in duct tape (I was 5).

I tried to fly before using my bare hands, and after learning about SRB2, I tried thokking, gliding and double jumping. And I also tried spindashing when I was about 9 years old. That's when I figured out that I can't turn into a ball.

lol, so many things to list.

Lets see, spin dashing, Supersonic running, flying, Atempting the Kamehameha wave...lol, wall running, The Ssj transformation, The Kaioken, and so much more...lol, but that was when i was a kid.

The newest addition to my attempt's to try what seemed impossible, was making a relationship work with my girlfriend...lol, well, aparently it was impossible, cuz all i have now is an ex...lol
Which is why more of you are seeing me play SRB2...

Woodstock said:
Autosaver said:
Hyper Shadic X said:
Trying to get a nosebleed without being punched.

I won't go further into this. :3

it is possible, heres how.

Pick your nose and scratch it.... I've done it :(

Eeeeeeewwww...lol
Now thats just grose...lol

I've actually done it once. The next time I pulled out my finger I saw blood. Not a lot though, it's almost like you put red paint on cotton and lightly put it on your finger.

BIG LIST TIME:
Trying to Doublejump (Suceeded)
Flying
Trying to hit bricks (Did not end well)
Trying to flip while running
Trying to summon a keyblade
Trying to Get a feather to give me a cape

Trying to do a kamehameha
Trying to "go super saiyen"
Trying to go super with little toy chaos emeralds
Trying to use an umbrella to float (owwwwwwwwww TT^TT)
Trying to do a Senpukyaku (the 5 spinning kick)
Trying to run up a tree

That's all I can think of right now x3
Oh btw, I WAS YOUNG THEN!

I tried to play srb2 watch star wars and eats a sandwich at the same time... More challenging that you'd think, I ended up with a broken hand. Don't ask how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back