Funny Times in your life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long ago when I was 11, me and my friend made new, improoved draws of some random thing and we decided to make the old draws totally stupid, with no sense at all and the results of it were the 2 FUNNIEST covers ever, men I almost got KO because of the laughing...

STILL BEING HILARDIOUS!!!

The time I farted in class while coughing. Not a good combo.

The time I was playing HALO and a marine jumped in front of my tank and got hit a split second after.

The first time I scared my cat. (Now dead at the age of 21 four years ago.)

When both my cat and dog ran into the screen door on seperate occasions. The dog's (Shasta) was funnier 'cuz since he's an Alaskan Malamute, Malamutes have a lot of power, he knocked the screen out and stopped for a few seconds and glared at me, then continued to run out.

And the time I was in 3rd grade I made a kid laugh so hard, milk came out of his nose by doing the can-can. This was also the time that all of the kids in my grade acted like morons. :P

This happened just yesterday. Me and my brother were playing match on srb2, and we had a bet. My 2nd brother was also in the room. ( his name ias Jordan.) The bet, was that the loser had to say his deepest darkest secret.I lost.

Here is what said about my secret, and what it was. " I have been forced to hide this secret for O such a long, long, time. But alas, I fear I must finally reveal it." I turned to my brother. " Jordan....you're adopted."
This made my other brother, Dominic, fall to the floor laughing.

Many of you qill not see how this is funny, so let me explain why it is funny. Me and dominic are identical twins. Jordan is the triplet, and looks completely different to me and dominic. That is why i told him was adopted. See? Cruel, but funny.

One of the funniest things I ever saw was when my friends and I were all playing AdventureQuest on different computers. We were talking about one of the many hundreds of different randomly selected enemies in the game, Serlissa the Water Dragon. One of my friends said, jokingly, "Watch Serlissa appear on my game." as he engaged a random battle...and Serlissa appeared, astonishing him just as much as everyone else! What were the odds of that happening? Very low, I'll bet.

The first one that popped in my mind was one time when I stuck my finger in my cat's mouth while it was yawning. Ouch.

Staying up until 6:00 in the morning and waking up at 3:00. Awesome.
School. Seriously. Illinois sucks. Our class had missed a couple weeks worth of Art and Music class throwing chairs, throwing scissors at each other, talking, and beat each other up. (one time, my older brother punched a classmate of mine, while we were on a field trip. Funny thing is, we're different schools) That caused pencils, scissors, rulers, rubberbands, and such banned. We throw desks in class, do nothing with a substitute teacher, (talking back, not caring) and talking back to them. A teacher said racist words to kids.

Awesome, right?

One time in school, when the schools freezer broke down, and all the ice cream bars melted. When it got fixed, the ice cream bars froze harder, essentially making Ice Cream Bricks (TM). They were giving them away, so me and my friends snatched a few, and threw them in random directions. *cough* Ice Cream Brick fight. The whole lunchroom split into two teams, and were just firing ice cream bricks back and forth. XD
these kids were dumb. All you saw was a bunch of kids with huge red knots on their foreheads and a couple just walking away. By the time the principal and security got there, everyone, save a few, was GONE.

When I got up for school (12), along time ago for 2 years. I got up went to the bathroom, and my cat was running so fast to the sink to get water, he jump and hit the toliet and fell in it. I laughed and my little sister Shadamy came and hit me with her caculator...

My first posts

t says that i need srb2.srb/srb2.wad and i have no idea where to get that im going to try wiki and google but i will edit if i cant still find it :cry: edit:nope still didnt find it :evil:

( Offtopic super tails does not get a ball around him you idiot offtopic.)

Oh wheres my How do I jump post? D:

When some idiot took a joke wrong on my server, reported me and now im Permanently banned from the ms. **** happens. You need to censor the entire word.

Armonte said:
When some idiot took a joke wrong on my server, reported me and now im Permanently banned from the ms. **** happens. You need to censor the entire word.

Meet the general stupidity rule. (FYI, I can still change my mind but you're not helping yourself ^_~)

Funny times in my life? When I insult my ex, she goes ape, I always find that so very entertaining. Or did you mean funny as in unusual? In which case, no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back