SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > SRB2 Discussion

Old 12-24-2007   #1
Sky Ninja

Default Announcement on server reporting

Many of you make this mistake when reporting servers. You use listserv, and assume that IP comes after the server name. It actually comes before. It goes IP, Port, Hostname, Version, Permanent.Currently, innocent people could be getting banned. This is just to save those people from an unneeded ban.
Sky Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007   #2
Torgo
Developer

Logan GBA doesn't accept logs without proper information like listwad, showmap, gametype, and nodes. I recommend you join by IP address, so you don't mess up the IP address when you report.

I see some logs where they don't warn the host at all and just leave. I think you should try to if you can. If the host recognizes that you reported before and kicks you before you have a chance to warn, just make sure you have the required information for reporting the server.

I also see reports of shadowcity on coop being called hangout without proper reason. It does have an exit, so its not automatically hangout, but if the host doesn't let you finish at all, it is then hangout.
Torgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007   #3
Sky Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
I also see reports of shadowcity on coop being called hangout without proper reason. It does have an exit, so its not automatically hangout, but if the host doesn't let you finish at all, it is then hangout.
Some other person made a (quite horrid) wad, also called Shadow City. It has textures that make no sense in the area they are in, no exit, and nothing to do but hangout.
Sky Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007   #4
SRB2 Guy
hurr hurr

Uh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
Importaint part bolded.
SRB2 Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007   #6
SRB2 Guy
hurr hurr

Stop arguing.
SRB2 Guy is offline   Reply With Quote