SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can't support OGGs, try using MIDI. If you want to know how, download SRB2NET (main srb2 website) and select MIDI w/ sfx on the main options.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
ryleigh1207 said:
Violo said:
Maybe you can't support OGGs, try using MIDI. If you want to know how, download SRB2NET (main srb2 website) and select MIDI w/ sfx on the main options.
and then what?
Play the game.
RUN!

Edit: May I also say two things. One, the Ice Factry flat is messed up with wierd colours and has become horizontal, and that in Splash Canyon, the first flight area doesn't have all the angles calculated properly and you fly past the second ring and some of the springs send you flying into the invisible barrier.

Violo said:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
ryleigh1207 said:
Violo said:
and then what?
Play the game.
RUN!

Edit: May I also say two things. One, the Ice Factry flat is messed up with wierd colours and has become horizontal, and that in Splash Canyon, the first flight area doesn't have all the angles calculated properly and you fly past the second ring and some of the springs send you flying into the invisible barrier.
well it pops up srb2 (not riders)

Me, HyperKnux, MajinD and Bennybot were in a netgame with Riders, all was fine and dandy until StJr Carnival. (Or Illusion, they're almost the same)

This happened. Three times, one each lap. Is there any way to fix this? D:

I was already thinking of modifying the 3D to 2D mode to allow you to enter the Y position that you desire. That would definitely help out by avoiding that invisible FOF.

And errors like that might happen only in netgames, where you get any type of lag as the joiner. But thinking about it, it's the Speed Pad's fault. It doesn't reposition you to the middle of the sector right away if you have any type of lag. So it tried to shoot you when you were facing the FOF, and positioned you inside it.

For some strange reason I cant play this anymore.

Reason: because out of nowhere it says "wad file not found or valid" then it automatically says "Srb2riders stopped working checking for solution" whats happening?

It's hard to explain, you're going to have to play it. But wait a bit because a newer version is coming out.

It just occurred to me, but wouldn't it make sense to utilise the Speed, Fly, Power gimmicks in the custom (Babylon) levels? Though, STJr Carnival and Illusion could stay without, as that way it would be more like a proper run through of the older levels.

Have you ever thought of using original voice actors for characters that have missing voice clips? I was just wondering.

I don't think that will be a problem now. I have a complete set of Zero Gravity voice files from rapidkirby, so now everybody has a full set of voices. Eggman no longer has the same annoying hurt voice, and Shadow, Knuckles, and Amy has new clean voices too.

I'm just finishing up Peach's Castle, and once Rouge and Cream are done, the mod will be ready to be release early this May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back