Sonic & the Black Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to like Sonc games until sonic heroes appeared now they are just the same thing over and over... Anyways here it is what I think of how the game will be:

1: It will have 1 new stupid unplayable Sonic character.

2: The enemies are going to be Eggman and someone else.

3: Tails will keep being a crap character.

4: Shadow wont be in there (if he does hell be a unknown warrior).

5: Music and level names will kill this game.

6: The storyline will be the same: Sonic:
Where am I? oh hi I dont care who are you lets team up weee... we killed Eggman! Its not done yet gather chaos emeralds! True final enemy... Super Sonic transform! I killed it. Thank you so much!

Pure crap

:/

Shadow probally will be a character.
Also which 3-d Sonic game had crappy music?

Why are you so down on it,we see a picture.O lulz fail.

Im predicting its going to be a Kingdom Hearts style game.

...I have no words. I've probably said that before about previous Sonic games, but this time there's even less wordage than there was then. Sonic's dignity is gone. The funeral procession starts now.

Kitsune said:
...I have no words. I've probably said that before about previous Sonic games, but this time there's even less wordage than there was then. Sonic's dignity is gone. The funeral procession starts now.
I will not accept that. Sonic can't die! Besides, you haven't given this a chance just yet....

I think it means Sega has a whole lot of confidence in Sonic Unleashed. No, seriously -- maybe Sega thinks Unleashed has a real shot at revitalizing the franchise, so why not milk its renewed popularity for all it's worth by releasing a second game not too long after Unleashed ?

You know what someone on the SEGA boards think the plot will be about?
He hopes that it's a SatAM spinoff game and that the Black Knight is really Maximillian Acorn. I hope for the same. Or at least it being similar to that.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Draykon said:
Could be cool if done right.

Speed combined with a large sword? AND a hedgehog? It will be interesting to see.
Exactly!
@Avi: Desperate? I'd rather say experimenting with the franchise to see what says, "Cool!" and to do special Sonic games built specifically for Wii.

I'm more on the game just being fun, if SEGA wants to go a different derection with Sonic, thats fine with me, as long as you keep a part of the orgional (sp?) aspect of the game intact somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back